OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Remember there are 1650+ more applicants outside the forum..someone somewhere must have got AOR.... :D
They were processing mine and @PR_ON_CA's app to send us AOR on Monday :D :-[ :-\

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TMNK said:
Dear Friends,
I have been a regular visitor to this forum and have been closely following the progress of your cases.
Let me begin with my timelines:
PT Notification Received on 18th Jan
Application Sent on 27th Feb
Application Reached on 1st Mar

I had hoped to join this forum with better news, but instead am writing for your assistance on the following:

Earlier today I got the dreaded call from the courier company with my complete package being returned.
In the checklist they have crossed out the section "Fees" with the following highlighted:
"The method of payment should be valid for at least six months from the date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"
My draft was issued on 25th Feb 2016, Indian Bank
Validity is 6 months (so it is still valid).
Nothing else in the application checklist is missing.

I'm unsure of why my application was sent back.
Would appreciate your views on what options I have. The letter I received from them states that they will no longer accept complete applications.

Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hear that your file has been returned. If you are sure that your DD is valid for 6 months (as per which the expiry is August 2016), get in touch with your bank immediately and get a letter from the bank stating that the DD under question is valid till so and so date. Once you have that letter, get in touch with OINP and put forward your case to them along with the letter that you get from the bank.

Are you sure that OINP has not mentioned anything else apart from the DD issue?

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
TMNK said:
Dear Friends,
I have been a regular visitor to this forum and have been closely following the progress of your cases.

I had hoped to join this forum with better news, but instead am writing for your assistance on the following:

Earlier today I got the dreaded call from the courier company with my complete package being returned.
In the checklist they have crossed out the section "Fees" with the following highlighted:
"The method of payment should be valid for at least six months from the date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"

Would appreciate your views on what options I have. The letter I received from them states that they will no longer accept complete applications.

Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hear about your case but, this is absolutely crazy! OINP appears to be inventing excuses to reject applications. You may wish to check the validity of DD. If they have issued the draft with with only 3 months validity - sometimes the bank staff enjoy making decisions on our behalf. :( - let them face your wrath!!!

TMNK

Jul 23, 2016
The draft says on top "Requires revalidation by issuing office if presented after 6 months from date of issue".
So I'm sure the draft is valid. Will get a letter from the bank on Monday and get back to OINP.
I'm also sure there isn't anything else missing. Their letter confirms it. Everything else seems to be in order.
Thanks Team!

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
TMNK said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance!
I am extremely sorry to hear that.

Correct me if I wrong but I don't remember reading anywhere in the old application guide that the DD is supposed to be valid for 6 months.
They were supposed to cash it in 3 months anyway. So, why they would use 6 months as an excuse Is something I am failing to understand.

Anyway, I really hope you are able to sort this out by calling them or something.

Good luck!

TMNK

Jul 23, 2016
I've thought of all possible reasons for rejection but this never came to mind. It's all quite strange.
I looked at the application guide again and it says nothing about 3 or 6 months validity.
They should just take the payment online then and there.
I hope no one else faces this!

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Don't give up just as yet.
Try your best to get in touch. If fees is the only issue, you still might have a chance.
Just wait till Monday and give them a call.

I really hope it works!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMFG , they are inventing requirements now or what :eek:
as there is no such thing as 6 months payment validity in the guide or elsewhere :mad:
AND even if a DD crossed 6 months , they have been asking for a new one :'(

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMNK said:
I've thought of all possible reasons for rejection but this never came to mind. It's all quite strange.
I looked at the application guide again and it says nothing about 3 or 6 months validity.
They should just take the payment online then and there.
I hope no one else faces this!
I don't remember where it was mentioned but I remember DD needs to be valid for 6 months. I too had this concern and had written to them to pick up my application since my DD expiry date was fast approaching. Their reply was not to worry about it. If DD expires, they'll ask for the new DD. They have stopped accepting new applications for past few months.

So, as Stanlee suggested get a letter from bank and resend the application. My suggestion is, you send them a fax (an an email too) as well stating you have sent your application again since the reason for returning your application was not correct. Mention consignment number too in the fax. This is just to ensure they are aware yours is an exception case before the application reaches and they might accept the application even though they have stopped receiving new applications.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee,TMNK, Skvach,Mr Optimist,Mallikaasharmaa,All members

Indeed it's shocking mail. Feeling extremely bad to read. TMNK please pursue with OINP.

TMNK, states the following is the only reason of returning the application.

Stanlee, other members

The validity of any DD or any other mode of payment is THE ISSUE DATE irrespective of 90 days, or 180 days or more.

How can the DD etc can have "six months from the date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"

Hope every one agree?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MZASAM said:
Stanlee,TMNK, Skvach,Mr Optimist,Mallikaasharmaa,All members

Indeed it's shocking mail. Feeling extremely bad to read. TMNK please pursue with OINP.

TMNK, states the following is the only reason of returning the application.

Stanlee, other members

The validity of any DD or any other mode of payment is THE ISSUE DATE irrespective of 90 days, or 180 days or more.

How can the DD etc can have "six months from the date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"

Hope every one agree?
The validity of the DD under question is 6 months from the date of issue as it is mentioned on top of the DD "Requires revalidation by issuing office if presented after 6 months from date of issue"

As the OP mentioned that the DD is issued on February 25, 2016, the DD should be valid till August 24, 2016.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee,

Correct, the DD expires on Aug 24.

The validity of 90 days, or 180 days or more starts from THE ISSUE DATE and not date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"

rahulimmi

May 26, 2016
Is anyone from January/February applicant got actual OINP Nomination after AOR or not?
I don't know when we will get Nominated, AORs are just like tokens.