+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI

Mar 6, 2021
Dear Members,
i have received an NOI from OINP on Mar 2nd , i am a MBBS doctor with ECA verified from MCC (Doctorate of Medicine) , but i have been working as a Senior Nurse in a private hospital with noc 3012 mentioned in the EE profile .
The only concern is that being a doctor and working in this profession as a nurse , is it okay to proceed and accept the NOI as i am really confused ,
i have only 45 days to submit my documents,
need experts recommendation as early as possible.

TIA

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Dear Members,
i have received an NOI from OINP on Mar 2nd , i am a MBBS doctor with ECA verified from MCC (Doctorate of Medicine) , but i have been working as a Senior Nurse in a private hospital with noc 3012 mentioned in the EE profile .
The only concern is that being a doctor and working in this profession as a nurse , is it okay to proceed and accept the NOI as i am really confused ,

TIA
As far as I know, education matching work experience is not required for OINP as long as you can prove 1 year of continuous work experience in the NOC OINP sent you the invitation. I have not seen anywhere on the OINP website that this criteria is different for medical professions. You should send them a mail or call them to clarify.

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys, I have a CRS score of 467 and my NOC code is 0124, despite that I have not received NOI from OINP. Can someone please suggest possible reason for not receiving the same,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I have a CRS score of 467 and my NOC code is 0124, despite that I have not received NOI from OINP. Can someone please suggest possible reason for not receiving the same,
As it states,
On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

This means your NOC may not have been one of the selected NOCs for the draw.

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
You might need to select 0124 as your primary NOC in your EE profile.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have selected 0124 as my primary NOC.
Again OINP decides who they select and it says “may” and just because your NOC is on the list doesn’t mean you will receive an NOI. The draw may have only selected people with one or two of the NOCs on the list.

Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a notification of interest.

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Again OINP decides who they select and it says “may” and just because your NOC is on the list doesn’t mean you will receive an NOI. The draw may have only selected people with one or two of the NOCs on the list.

Please note that not all applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria will receive a notification of interest.
Thanks for the clarification :)

saf1nitros

Feb 16, 2021
Hello,
I have a question pertaining to OINP HC Stream application. In the past 10 years i have a work experience for which i will be unable to get a reference letter. I have the employment contract and past bank records only. Although this is not my declared NOC job but can i skip the reference letter and related docs for this job. I will provide all necessary docs for my declared NOC job. Is it mandatory?

manzarghansar

May 30, 2021
Dear Members,

TIA
Hi did you accept the NOI? what was the outcome? did you get the nomination?