Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hello Guys, can you please help me out a bit.
For OINP work history section, is it similar to EE profile where we include only the years that we are claiming points for?

In EE profile I have given the details for the years that I am claiming points for, but Is OINP different or the same?
Should we mention the ENTIRE work history here and provide reference letters for the whole thing or only for the ones we are claiming points for?

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Hello Guys, can you please help me out a bit.
For OINP work history section, is it similar to EE profile where we include only the years that we are claiming points for?

In EE profile I have given the details for the years that I am claiming points for, but Is OINP different or the same?
Should we mention the ENTIRE work history here and provide reference letters for the whole thing or only for the ones we are claiming points for?
For my case, I provided supporting documents for all jobs I've had (not much though!). But make sure your primary NOC in the EE profile is the same as the one you claim experience with OINP.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
They will take 7-10 days to send the nomination certificate through email, I got it after 7 days of nomination.
Received the nomination by email finally. Do we need to do something now, eg make any changes to profile? The profile section still shows that Nomination not received even though points are added.

Or should we just wait for next lottery now.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
So lottery is out today. Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully we get ITA soon, I wonder if they will send same day in the profile or if it takes a few days

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
So lottery is out today. Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully we get ITA soon, I wonder if they will send same day in the profile or if it takes a few days
Lol, there's no point rushing to submit. Now is the time to work on submitting a clean application; make sure everything checks out before submitting. Final lap, feels so good.