+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP | NOI (08 May 2023) | change NOC after receiving NOI (both NOC on the list of NOI 08 May 2023)

antih2o

May 16, 2023
Hello, I just found out that the NOC that i initially put in IRCC EE is a regulated occupation, but i do not have any canadian license for it since i am an overseas immigrant.

inside the applicant checklist, it mentioned "you must scan and upload a copy of your licence or authorization. "

Is it a must to attach the license while filing for OINP ?

On another note, there is another NOC (does not require canadian license) that matches my working experience as well, can i change the NOC in the IRCC EE to match with the OINP NOC ?

Both initial NOC and the new NOC that i am going to put are on the list of OINP PNP May draw as well.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I just found out that the NOC that i initially put in IRCC EE is a regulated occupation, but i do not have any canadian license for it since i am an overseas immigrant.

inside the applicant checklist, it mentioned "you must scan and upload a copy of your licence or authorization. "

Is it a must to attach the license while filing for OINP ?

On another note, there is another NOC (does not require canadian license) that matches my working experience as well, can i change the NOC in the IRCC EE to match with the OINP NOC ?

Both initial NOC and the new NOC that i am going to put are on the list of OINP PNP May draw as well.
What NOCs and what OINP stream? Most times you don’t need a license for the NOC for EE or OINP.

antih2o

May 16, 2023
What NOCs and what OINP stream? Most times you don’t need a license for the NOC for EE or OINP.

Initial NOC = 32124 – Pharmacy technicians

found below in the noc.esdc.gc.ca
Employment requirements
  • Pharmacy technicians usually require a two-year pharmacy technician college program or completion of a two- to three-year college program in pharmaceutics and supervised practical training.
  • Completion of the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) certification exams is required for pharmacy technicians.
  • Registration with a regulatory body is required for pharmacy technicians in all provinces except Quebec.

Going for "Human Capital Priorities stream"

found below in the website
4. Regulated occupation
If you worked in a regulated occupation, you must scan and upload a copy of your licence or authorization.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Initial NOC = 32124 – Pharmacy technicians

found below in the noc.esdc.gc.ca
Employment requirements
  • Pharmacy technicians usually require a two-year pharmacy technician college program or completion of a two- to three-year college program in pharmaceutics and supervised practical training.
  • Completion of the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) certification exams is required for pharmacy technicians.
  • Registration with a regulatory body is required for pharmacy technicians in all provinces except Quebec.

Going for "Human Capital Priorities stream"

found below in the website
4. Regulated occupation
If you worked in a regulated occupation, you must scan and upload a copy of your licence or authorization.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist
Where in the OINP requirements (not EDSC database) does it say license is required for that NOC?

And what is the other NOC you are wanting to change to? Your employment letters must match the NOC. You were approved for 31324 so not sure you can change. Talk to OINP.