+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters stream

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi, I am getting a message that OINP for masters stream is full at this time. Does anyone got this message? Please let me know. Thanks.

FlaviaZ

Feb 23, 2017
I think we all are.
Yesterday the system would not redirect us to this page at all (it would ask for an enrolment number and PIN) and finally this morning it redirected us to what seems to be the correct page. However we're also getting the same message.
The only way this could have happened is if some people were able to access the page in the middle of the night (which we didn't)...
Do you know how many spots for master graduates were available?

vish22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
My Friend was saying she was like 2500 to apply . But I am not sure of it . I guess we have to wait for the next intake when they reopen OINP for masters stream. Please if you get any updates post here. Thanks

FlaviaZ

Feb 23, 2017
Yeah... I'm still hoping this is another system error though.
Will be checking every day (and night). Will let u know.

Mag1234

Feb 23, 2017
I am getting the message that the quota has been reached for master :'(. Will have to wait more :'(. I am reading in other forums that non masters also have been trying to register. That says why so many issues. :mad:. Grrrrr.

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
Hello everyone,
I have some confusion regarding my options to get the PR based on total processing time from application date to getting a PR card.

My Profile:- Masters Graduate in Ontario, got work permit March 2017, Started working full time in April 2017 as Jr. Quality Manager. Oct 2017 I switched my job (Jr. Program Manager) and the company so the NOC codes are different for both roles.
IELTS Overall 7.5 - L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S8.0

I applied to the OINP Masters stream on October 25th 2017, I am not sure what the whole process steps are and timelines to expect. Can anyone tell me how many steps to expect in OINP and approximate time for each level?

Also, can I consider my both experiences to cover the 1 year for the express entry and apply under CEC in April 2018? Which option would be quicker and most efficient to get the PR Card?

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have some confusion regarding my options to get the PR based on total processing time from application date to getting a PR card.

My Profile:- Masters Graduate in Ontario, got work permit March 2017, Started working full time in April 2017 as Jr. Quality Manager. Oct 2017 I switched my job (Jr. Program Manager) and the company so the NOC codes are different for both roles.
IELTS Overall 7.5 - L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S8.0

I applied to the OINP Masters stream on October 25th 2017, I am not sure what the whole process steps are and timelines to expect. Can anyone tell me how many steps to expect in OINP and approximate time for each level?

Also, can I consider my both experiences to cover the 1 year for the express entry and apply under CEC in April 2018? Which option would be quicker and most efficient to get the PR Card?
Hey, Did you find out the answer for your query? For which option you should move forward?