+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters and PhD Stream 2018 - PR Paper Based

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Wow, I don't know why it never occurred to me to set up a program to watch the site.
I just manually stalked it all day everyday LOL
This tip would've really been useful a few months ago!
Thanks for Sharing
Work Smarter Not Harder
hey. How did you make the one key account before the masters stream being opened. I tried but it shows grey and I cant click to register unless the stream opens this year? thanks

Kanyan

May 9, 2018
hey. How did you make the one key account before the masters stream being opened. I tried but it shows grey and I cant click to register unless the stream opens this year? thanks
Hello, you could create the one key account under whatever stream and delete that application once you got your account login.I did that last year and it works.

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour a tous j'aimerais savoir tout sur le programme de, maitrise Ontario ? J ai une Maitrise en science de l'éducation en Espagne et une équivalence de WES et je Doctorante en science de l'éducation ( TIC) . je suis dans le bassin de lRCC depuis moment. J aimerais avoir des renseignements sur comment postuler pour ce volet de maitrise et Doctorat
Merci

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Hello folks from 2018. I received my MR today (Apr 30 2019),
My AOR was July 2018.

Any updates from peers?
I received my MR and my request for an RCMP Criminal Record Check today as well! Congrats to you yxl0913

abc123321cba

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hello all,
I received my Medical Request.
Please see my timeline:

OINP-graduate program paper based application sent to Sidney Nova Scotia, Inland Applicant
Application Sent: May 31 2018
Application received: June 1st 2018
AOR: August 2nd 2018
MR: May 1st 2019

yxl0913

Jan 31, 2018
Hello all,
Please see my timeline:

OINP-graduate program paper based application sent to Sidney Nova Scotia, Inland Applicant

Congrats. Keep us updated for more news.

mrahman92

Feb 1, 2018
AOR: 28th Sept 2018
Medical: Passed (Upfront)
Background check: In progress
saw my GCMS notes....criminality check is in progress.....but security & eligibility check not started yet

kphan03

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Just wondering if they require you guys to show proof funding again for the Paper-based process?

Im thinking about using my saving to pay for the processing fees.

Thank you very much!

Kanyan

May 9, 2018
Hello all,
I received my Medical Request today.
OINP-Master paper-based application sent to Sydney Nova Scotia, Inland Applicant

Please see my timeline:
AR: August 27th, 2018
AOR: October 5th, 2018
MR: May 9th, 2019

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Hello all,
Please see my timeline:

Hi, i was just wondering how you knew that your medical was sent to IMM.
I did my medical on May 3rd but there is no update as to whether I passed.

abc123321cba

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi, i was just wondering how you knew that your medical was sent to IMM.
I did my medical on May 3rd but there is no update as to whether I passed.
The panel physiciian I went to have an online tool where you can see when the physician submit the copy. I checked last saturday and It was shown not sent, however when I checked on Monday 11 it showed submitted.

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hi all,
Please reply as I am worried about my application. I finished my PhD from a university in Ontario very recently and got a letter of completion which states that I fulfilled all requirements. The certificate of graduation is not available yet. Below is the letter of completion

To whom it may concern,
This letter will confirm that the individual mentioned below has successfully completed the program requirement for the stated program.

Student name: **********
Student number: ***********
Program: PhD in ***********

The student has applied to graduate and has met the requirements to graduate. The Senate of (University name) will confer the degree on Oct 10, 2019

The OINP require that the letter says there are no outstanding fees. Is such a letter of completion enough as a proof of graduation?

Thank you.

ezk

May 1, 2017
Hi all,
Please reply as I am worried about my application. I finished my PhD from a university in Ontario very recently and got a letter of completion which states that I fulfilled all requirements. The certificate of graduation is not available yet. Below is the letter of completion

To whom it may concern,
This letter will confirm that the individual mentioned below has successfully completed the program requirement for the stated program.

Student name: **********
Student number: ***********
Program: PhD in ***********

The student has applied to graduate and has met the requirements to graduate. The Senate of (University name) will confer the degree on Oct 10, 2019

The OINP require that the letter says there are no outstanding fees. Is such a letter of completion enough as a proof of graduation?

Thank you.
Go to the financial services/department at your university. They can issue a letter.