+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters and PhD Stream 2018 - PR Paper Based

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Go to the financial services/department at your university. They can issue a letter.
Thank you ezk. The financial department refused to issue a letter for me. Did you ask the financial department to issue such a letter for you?.

Dana777

Jul 26, 2016
Hey guys,

I'm about to finish my Master's program soon and I want to make sure that I'm ready with my documents for the next OINP Master's Graduate Stream.

Can you please let me know from your experience/knowledge, what is the minimum IELTS (General) score that I need to get in every section of the exam (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)? Currently, my overall band score is 7 (My lowest score is 5.5 in writing and the rest are above 6). Will it be enough or should I take the test again?

Also, do I need to have my spouse IELTS score in order to apply for this program? What is the minimum score that my spouse should have?

Thank you!

diegoponce

Nov 1, 2019
I completed my Medical in May (it was submitted on 14th of that month). Still waiting for CoPr. Good luck to everyone!
I would like to ask someone who has done the medical exam.
I want to know how it was the interview with the doctor... did you have to take off the clothes and the doctor examined you in-depth or if it was just a question and answer interview.
Thanks a lot!

drakratos1992

Nov 17, 2017
I would like to ask someone who has done the medical exam.
I want to know how it was the interview with the doctor... did you have to take off the clothes and the doctor examined you in-depth or if it was just a question and answer interview.
Thanks a lot!
it is a simple medical check up. They do a physical check up such as measuring your heart rate. You then have to get an X Ray to check for TB or other abnormalities. After this its a urine and blood test.

Reactions: diegoponce

diegoponce

Nov 1, 2019
it is a simple medical check up. They do a physical check up such as measuring your heart rate. You then have to get an X Ray to check for TB or other abnormalities. After this its a urine and blood test.
Thanks for your anwer @drakratos1992... I had some scars from a laparoscopic surgery in the belly. Will the doctor ask me to take out my shirt and will see them?

drakratos1992

Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for your anwer @drakratos1992... I had some scars from a laparoscopic surgery in the belly. Will the doctor ask me to take out my shirt and will see them?
That shouldn't be an issue as long as you can explain to the doctor what happened and answer any other questions he/she might have. Scars shouldn’t impact your medical checkup.

drakratos1992

Nov 17, 2017
Can we please know your timeline?
I submitted my PR Application at the beginning of September in 2018
Received my medical in May 2019
Received Pre-Arrival Information early September 2020
Got a “Decision Made” Status on September 21 2020
My Application is now listed as “Complete” and I am waiting for my CoPR in the mail

drakratos1992

Nov 17, 2017
I submitted my PR Application at the beginning of September in 2018
Received my medical in May 2019
Received Pre-Arrival Information early September 2020
Got a “Decision Made” Status on September 21 2020
My Application is now listed as “Complete” and I am waiting for my CoPR in the mail
I received my COPR through email on October 5th. I was landed on September 22nd due to the pandemic. Everything was done online.

Wishing everyone else the best! I am certain you will all get good news soon!

Keep everyone updated here