+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Master Stream----Is there anyone got application returned?

May 26, 2016
Dropped in person: 15th Jan 2016.
AOR: none

It has been way more than 90 days, and still no AOR. So with worries, I went to the office today and asked for my status. They said my application may be on the list of returns or else which they cannot tell me my exact status right now. And they gave me two email address to inquire further information, but no phone numbers offered.

And they also told me if I really get my application returned, I can still hand in my application after adjustment.

Just in case my application is not incomplete, do you guys put the "N/A" on EVERY blank spaces on the form when the information is not available? (Or you just hand write the "N/A" on the form after printing while you cannot put the "N/A" into the blank electrically?)

And I also want to know for how long should I wait after I handed in again?

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
it's the same situation for me here....

i have submitted my application on feb 3rd, 2016.

I haven't put any N/A while filling my application to which ever fields that are not applicable.

Called OINP on 416 327 0374 to know about the current status of my application.

So try calling them and ask what's the status of ur application

May 26, 2016
UPDATE:
TODAY I got my application returned after I've been waiting for receiving the AOR for over 5 months or more. With a letter enclosed saying that there are two documents missing: the 1500 fee pay cheque (which I believe it might be expired because of the incredible long process time); the Canadian immigration documents which means the renewed work permit I got after I submitted the application.

And the letter also said I cannot resubmit my application because of the closure of this stream.
Now I have to book a new IELTS test to maintain the test in a valid period, which is a huge bother for me right now.

So anybody know when this stream will reopen?

May 26, 2016
NEW UPDATE!
I took my returned application and went to the pnp office this morning to argue this. Because my money order is still valid, and my study permit, passport are not missing. This basically means that my application is complete, and not incomplete as they said. So I wait for a while and talk to their manager, indicated that this is not my fault while the mistakes should be made at your end. Then, like the manager said "today is your lucky day", I got my application resubmitted. :D

Now I can only hope there is no more mistakes and process my application as soon as they can because some of the documents might be expired soon.