Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
After submitting our paper application, when can we link it to our account? Currently it say's no application found. or is there any other way to track the application?

chotaavengers

May 2, 2019
After submitting our paper application, when can we link it to our account? Currently it say's no application found. or is there any other way to track the application?
You will get email to link applicationand AOR email same time. After you link the application it will reflect in one day.

Qadir Gondal

May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
26-08-2019
PR application

AR in Sydney: Aug. 14,2019
AoR: Aug. 26, 2019
Application linked: Aug. 26, 2019

rezmo72

Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys,

I have three questions about the OINP Masters Graduate Stream. First of all, I am studying in a full-time Master program at the University of Toronto which is about two semesters (Fall and Winter- from September to April). Is it considered as an eligible program or not? Another question is that if I apply and study a PhD program at the Ontario, can I apply for OINP Master Graduate Stream during my PhD or not? Finally, if I have a one-year leasing document but I have been resident in the Ontario less than a year (for instance 10 or 11 months), can I be eligible to apply for this stream?

ba3qil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I have three questions about the OINP Masters Graduate Stream. First of all, I am studying in a full-time Master program at the University of Toronto which is about two semesters (Fall and Winter- from September to April). Is it considered as an eligible program or not? Another question is that if I apply and study a PhD program at the Ontario, can I apply for OINP Master Graduate Stream during my PhD or not? Finally, if I have a one-year leasing document but I have been resident in the Ontario less than a year (for instance 10 or 11 months), can I be eligible to apply for this stream?
1).. is about two semesters (Fall and Winter- from September to April). Is it considered as an eligible program or not?

As long as its a 2 years program, It doesn't matter how long it takes you to complete the program.

2) ..if I apply and study a PhD program at the Ontario, can I apply for OINP Master Graduate Stream

No you can't. you would have to finish your PhD then apply.

3) ..if I have a one-year leasing document but I have been resident in the Ontario less than a year (for instance 10 or 11 months)

No you can't. I don't even think its possible to finish and grant your degree in less than a year

Good luck

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

although it must be at least 2years length. and, as mentioned already, you need to complete your studies in order to make an application for Ontario masters stream. yes, regardless of the length of completion of the program.

thanks.

xihuga

Dec 9, 2019
Can someone provide a step to step procedure in order to get the file number once they open the master stream?

Jan 1, 2020
Hello everyone!
Please I need an answer for my situation

I am thinking to take masters of engineering program at an eligible institution in Ontario, the program is a one-year full time, as it says in the official website one-year programs are eligible, my questions are:
1- Do you recommend this way of getting the PR in generall since I've not started yet?
2- As I read the master's stream closed on the same day in 2019 after reaching the 1000 candidate limit, what do you recommend to be one of the successful candidates? how are these candidates picked is it depends on how fast do you register? or depends if you got the updates about the opening of the stream first?

Your help is very much appreciated!

rezmo72

Nov 21, 2019
1).. is about two semesters (Fall and Winter- from September to April). Is it considered as an eligible program or not?

As long as its a 2 years program, It doesn't matter how long it takes you to complete the program.

2) ..if I apply and study a PhD program at the Ontario, can I apply for OINP Master Graduate Stream

No you can't. you would have to finish your PhD then apply.

3) ..if I have a one-year leasing document but I have been resident in the Ontario less than a year (for instance 10 or 11 months)

No you can't. I don't even think its possible to finish and grant your degree in less than a year

Good luck

Thank you for your reply!
my program is a 1 full-time academic year program (from September 2019 until April 2020) and not 1 complete year (for example from September 2019 until September 2020). Does it count yet or not?

Jan 1, 2020
Hello everyone!
Please I need an answer for my situation

I am thinking to take masters of engineering program at an eligible institution in Ontario, the program is a one-year full time, as it says in the official website one-year programs are eligible, my questions are:
1- Do you recommend this way of getting the PR in generall since I've not started yet?
2- As I read the master's stream closed on the same day in 2019 after reaching the 1000 candidate limit, what do you recommend to be one of the successful candidates? how are these candidates picked is it depends on how fast do you register? or depends if you got the updates about the opening of the stream first?

Your help is very much appreciated!
can anyone answer this?

shivaa

Oct 11, 2019
applied on march 9
approval 15 june
AR:1 OCT
AOR Waiting
I am waiting for the master stream to reopen, and I have already created OneKey account.

1. Can you please share some tips regarding how to be more prepared so when it is open I can enter it successfully? etc,..
2. Once it is open, If I login with my OneKey, can I see the Master Stream option on the first page?
3. Which is faster to enter from Submit Application button or from the Onekey page itself? I am a bit confused.
4. when should I be expecting it to reopen this year? And usually what time the update is posted on OINP page?

Your help will be highly appreciated..

shivaa

Oct 11, 2019
Can someone provide a step to step procedure in order to get the file number once they open the master stream?
Please read this page.
Check updates here
And create your Onekey account in advance from here.
You can also email them to ask questions.

That's all I know. Hope it's helpful.

Last edited:

Tazrin

Mar 25, 2020
While registering for masters graduate stream when you first complete the profile and click finish will you get the file number instantly or u have to wait for 2 days for confirmation email that contains the file number?

A.eng

May 5, 2020
Hi,
I have some questions about the OINP Masters Graduate Stream.
I am a master student in Ontario.

1. Can I apply for PR or OINP Masters Graduate Stream after graduation without any work experience?

2. Can we apply for PhD program in Ontario after getting approval of OINP (Masters Graduate Stream)?
3. OINP is like PR?

Thanks.