AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I had 300 pages to translate because of funds and my self employed work history, they request a lot of documents to prove the self employment like balance sheet, invoices, company registration.

So basically after the submission do I need to wait for this Assessment status ? or the AOR??
I am confused, how is the AOR? is the e-mail that I received after the payment?
I am currently in Decision in Process status. So far, I have received only two e-mails:
1- Email from OINP informing that the application was paid and received
2- Email from OINP with acknowledgement letter from Ontario (a pdf letter was attached informing the completion of the application submitted).

When the status changed to Assessment and DIP, I didn’t receive emails. I noticed the change of status in my Ontario account.

Last edited:

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi everyone, so far no one got nomination from our group?

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
We exceeded the 15 days which the average between DIP to Nomination :(. I'm going to attend NB job fair here in Dubai, in case...may be I can find a job immediately :)

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
We exceeded the 15 days which the average between:) DIP to Nomination :(. I'm going to attend NB job fair here in Dubai, in case...may be I can find a job immediately :)
I just saw an update at myImmitracker. Someone who was in DIP since August 21 got his/her nomination today. So... maybe this will be our week. :) We have to keep praying for that.

Edit: someone under Job Offer Stream.

Last edited:

kushdewan

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a question about OINP international stream. Can we change our job after we receive the nomination? or we have to work in the same company till we get our PR card?

cnliuma2

Jul 9, 2018
Hi,

May I know when you submitted your EE profile? I am wondering how long it takes to select you out of the pool. thanks!!

Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario 26 of July in French speaking stream, Now I fill out my profile in the e-portal of OINP. In section Education history I am asked to list all post-secondary education. I made evaluation WES just for my highest degree only - Masters, and I received WES report for this diploma.
But I did not make evaluation for Bachelor’s degree. I would like know if I need just mention with brief information about this diploma (Name of University, Field of study, period of education) or I must attach all necessary documents (degree certificate and academic transcripts) for this diploma which is not evaluated in Canada?

cnliuma2

Jul 9, 2018
Hey, following your question - do we have to set French as first language in EE profile to get the NOI via FSSW? I don't think this is required in the guide...

thanks!!!

I have an interesting question (I guess). I had to switch my language priority in order to get my NOI. That on the other hand means my CRS score dropped from 437 to 378. Now, 437 is close to getting a direct ITA (although with their current pace I highly doubt it).

My question is:
now that I got the NOI but also want to take my changes on Express Entry, what happens if I switch it back to English first?

I have no plan to risk it all, but I was just wondering. Technically I am always the same person (and, to my personal opinion, this is actually a OINP system flow)

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, following your question - do we have to set French as first language in EE profile to get the NOI via FSSW? I don't think this is required in the guide...

thanks!!!
YES YOU DO. they will not say that to you but you should. I even asked ontario officially via email and they just told me to read the application guide. the next day I changed it I got the NOI
good luck

cnliuma2

Jul 9, 2018
YES YOU DO. they will not say that to you but you should. I even asked ontario officially via email and they just told me to read the application guide. the next day I changed it I got the NOI
good luck
thank you so much! I will change it tonight..

cnliuma2

Jul 9, 2018
good luck
btw may I know when you submitted your EE profile? I was wondering how long will it take to select you out of the pool by fssw. I just submitted my EE profile last Sunday.

thank you!

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
btw may I know when you submitted your EE profile? I was wondering how long will it take to select you out of the pool by fssw. I just submitted my EE profile last Sunday.

thank you!
I created my profile in March, but the very next day I switched between IELTS and TEF I got the NOI. That tells me I have wasted a couple of months in vain (waiting for a never to come ITA)

cnliuma2

Jul 9, 2018
I created my profile in March, but the very next day I switched between IELTS and TEF I got the NOI. That tells me I have wasted a couple of months in vain (waiting for a never to come ITA)
Lorenc, you really helped me a lot!!! wish you success very very soon and hopefully we can meet in Ontario!

Maggie

Reactions: Lorenc80

Amirxon

Aug 24, 2018
Uzbekistan
Category........
PNP
Hi,

May I know when you submitted your EE profile? I am wondering how long it takes to select you out of the pool. thanks!!
Hi, I created my EE profile 26.06.2018 NOI received 26.07.2018 submitted my docs 26 august 2018, It was necessary to select French as fisrt language. I didn't know that, that's why my profile 3 weeks was invisible by officer. When I select French a first language I received NOI in the next extraction of francophones after 5 day. That's why It is important select French as primary language. Unfortunately this is not written anywhere in the guide, but this system works this way. Now my status shows me Decision in progress since 7 september, I am waiting my nomination.

Last edited:
Reactions: SumH12

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello guys, there are more people in DIP, but still no nomination, except for those who have already a job in Ontario.