PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi SumH12,I hope you are doing well. After the nomination ( I'm praying to get it:)), we will get ITA for sure, unless the cut off is above 1000:):):):). The PR process for PNP nominee will take the same time as the FSW applicants?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi SumH12,I hope you are doing well. After the nomination ( I'm praying to get it:)), we will get ITA for sure, unless the cut off is above 1000:):):):). The PR process for PNP nominee will take the same time as the FSW applicants?
Hi!
Yes. That’s what I have read, aprox 6 months as others EE applications ;)

Reactions: maitredufoot

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
1000+ cut off... .LOL funny UAE fella...

The EE part avg processing time is 6 months, but for some it will much quicker, some will receive passport requests(for visa stamping) in 3 or 4 or 6 months.
For other (chosen ones) this may drag beyond the 6 months duration, because of a number of reason.. Background Check/Security Screening(because ones travel history or country of origin etc.)

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi
I got a message through the EE system for the OINP NOI. Any idea how long before I receive the enrollment email?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi
I got a message through the EE system for the OINP NOI. Any idea how long before I receive the enrollment email?
Hi,

By the way, I recommend you to print (pdf) that email so you have proof of the date in which you received the NOI. In the section where they ask to upload the NOI, upload a combined file with letter plus the email. (The letter doesn’t have a date and you have to prove them that you submitted the application in time, you have max 45 days).

In their website, they inform that the process is around 60-90 days. My timeline is in my signature. Currently, my case is in assessment (since August 8),... Its been only 2 weeks but I am getting more anxious by each day LOL.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

By the way, I recommend you to print (pdf) that email so you have proof of the date in which you received the NOI. In the section where they ask to upload the NOI, upload a combined file with letter plus the email. (The letter doesn’t have a date and you have to prove them that you submitted the application in time, you have max 45 days).

In their website, they inform that the process is around 60-90 days. My timeline is in my signature. Currently, my case is in assessment (since August 8),... Its been only 2 weeks but I am getting more anxious by each day LOL.
I'm confused. I received an email saying I had a message in my EE account. I checked the account and there was a message with the subject "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter" saying (I quote):
==================================================================
Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Lorenc [my last name],

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
...[and so on]

no pdf, no way to print this.
am I supposed to receive another email? what am I missing here?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I'm confused. I received an email saying I had a message in my EE account. I checked the account and there was a message with the subject "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter" saying (I quote):
Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Lorenc [my last name],

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
...[and so on]

no pdf, no way to print this.
am I supposed to receive another email? what am I missing here?
That´s it, your NOI. Take a print screen and then convert it to pdf.

Below I am quoting page 45, Appendix 5, numeral 1, from FSSW Application guide:
"1. Notification of Interest from Ontario (mandatory)
A copy (print screen) of your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Ontario that was sent to your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account."

Reactions: Lorenc80

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
7.3 Work Contracts (mandatory)
7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)

that is new.
What if I have signed more than one contract with the same company?
Furthermore, the salary on the initial contract was different from the last one. the employment reference from the employer shows only the last one. will it be a problem that the numbers do not match?

Amirxon

Aug 24, 2018
Uzbekistan
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario 26 of July in French speaking stream, Now I fill out my profile in the e-portal of OINP. In section Education history I am asked to list all post-secondary education. I made evaluation WES just for my highest degree only - Masters, and I received WES report for this diploma.
But I did not make evaluation for Bachelor’s degree. I would like know if I need just mention with brief information about this diploma (Name of University, Field of study, period of education) or I must attach all necessary documents (degree certificate and academic transcripts) for this diploma which is not evaluated in Canada?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
7.3 Work Contracts (mandatory)
7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)

that is new.
What if I have signed more than one contract with the same company?
Furthermore, the salary on the initial contract was different from the last one. the employment reference from the employer shows only the last one. will it be a problem that the numbers do not match?
I undertand your worry. In my case, my employer couldn’t provide me copy of my contract because of the institution’ statutes.
What I did was to ask them (my employer) to include in the letter that they would not be able to share a copy and the reason why. In order to prove my employment, in addition to the letter, I included copies of annual incomes letters that my company issue each year to their employees for tax declaration purposes. Also, I included last pay slip.
They ask these documents (in addition to the letter) in order to support that you have been working all this time in that job. It doesn’t matter if your incomes have been different each year, the important thing is that you have been doing the same job, full-time and as regular employee.

Reactions: Lorenc80

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi,
I received NOI from Ontario 26 of July in French speaking stream, Now I fill out my profile in the e-portal of OINP. In section Education history I am asked to list all post-secondary education. I made evaluation WES just for my highest degree only - Masters, and I received WES report for this diploma.
But I did not make evaluation for Bachelor’s degree. I would like know if I need just mention with brief information about this diploma (Name of University, Field of study, period of education) or I must attach all necessary documents (degree certificate and academic transcripts) for this diploma which is not evaluated in Canada?
I have WES report and transcripts for both degrees so my following opinion is based on what I have read in these forums from what others have do:

It is important to match it with what you are including in your EE. You are gaining points only with your Master so detailing or not your Bachelor’s information depends more in what you are reporting in your EE profile.

When you mention your Master’s degree, you will be responding that you have a WES report and you will be including your WES reference number. In other hand, if you include the information for your Bachelor’s degree, you will have to respond that you don’t have a WES report (there is a field where you respond having or not WES).

Let’s hear what others say about this.

An important thing to consider is that OINP should be added as recipient in the WES report (order a duplicate copy using your WES account).

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I have WES report and transcripts for both degrees so my following opinion is based on what I have read in these forums from what others have do:

It is important to match it with what you are including in your EE. You are gaining points only with your Master so detailing or not your Bachelor’s information depends more in what you are reporting in your EE profile.

When you mention your Master’s degree, you will be responding that you have a WES report and you will be including your WES reference number. In other hand, if you include the information for your Bachelor’s degree, you will have to respond that you don’t have a WES report (there is a field where you respond having or not WES).

Let’s hear what others say about this.

An important thing to consider is that OINP should be added as recipient in the WES report (order a duplicate copy using your WES account).
EDITED: @Amirxon I was reading again the guide and I went to my OINP application.

I suggest you to include all post-secondary education. In the section they mention "all" and they don´t use words that give you the impression that it may be an alternative. Reading the section in the application, it seems to me that it is a "must". They have included the question "Do you have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?", so that way you may clarified that you don´t have it for your Bachelor.