+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP invitation possibility

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'll be completing my 1 year work experience this October. I graduated in a 1 year post-graduate program last year. So this will be 1 year study plus 1 year work experience.
Do you think I'll get an invitation from OINP category this October?
My work experience in express entry profile is financial analyst and both my experience and current job is the same.
Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'll be completing my 1 year work experience this October. I graduated in a 1 year post-graduate program last year. So this will be 1 year study plus 1 year work experience.
Do you think I'll get an invitation from OINP category this October?
My work experience in express entry profile is financial analyst and both my experience and current job is the same.
Thanks.
What OINP stream…there are 9. What is your CRS score and NOC?

koeri

Nov 6, 2019
On the OINP site under Notifications of Interest Issued. Again there are 9 streams so not sure which stream you are referring to.
I believe it should fall under either International Student or Foreign Worker categories.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I believe it should fall under either International Student or Foreign Worker categories.
So for International and foreign worker, you have a job offer and your employer will support your nomination and fill out all the employer form paperwork? There is a lot of information for the employer to fill. Also for international, I assume you did a Masters (since you say one year program) to be eligible. If so those programs are not is through EE.