+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Students Stream.

SOJANMANUEL

Mar 3, 2022
Hi guys, anybody out there, who processed or processing their PNP file under OINP - international students stream? I submitted my application on March 10 2022 and still the status shows submitted only. please assist. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: hanguyen8218

Berryng31

May 12, 2022
Hi guys, anybody out there, who processed or processing their PNP file under OINP - international students stream? I submitted my application on March 10 2022 and still the status shows submitted only. please assist. Thanks in advance.
I think its same for everyone. I submitted for HCP March 28 and its still submitted. Seen a few posts here that say same.

Reactions: SOJANMANUEL

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
did you get some updates? I just sent my application on Jul 13 OINP International Student stream

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
OINP(Skilled trade) - EE
I got a nominee today!

NOI- March 24
Submitted - April 9
(I don’t know how call this)
Dip - (around) July 21
Approve -
From submitted It takes 122 days.
good luck everyone.
Congrats but please don’t multi post.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

I'm planning to apply under the "OINP Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream". Point of concern for me is the requirement of "applicants must have completed more than half of their studies while living and studying in Canada." Given that most of the universities switched to remote learning due to COVID, including mine, I completed all my 2 years of Master's program remotely.

Do you think it is worth applying under this stream? The OINP website still mentions this requirement with no flexibility, quite different from the the EE programs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I'm planning to apply under the "OINP Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream". Point of concern for me is the requirement of "applicants must have completed more than half of their studies while living and studying in Canada." Given that most of the universities switched to remote learning due to COVID, including mine, I completed all my 2 years of Master's program P.P

Do you think it is worth applying under this stream? The OINP website still mentions this requirement with no flexibility, quite different from the the EE programs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
This question has been asked on this forum. OINP has not changed its eligibility requirements (and it would be posted) but contact OINP for verification. The PNP programs are operated by the provinces and do not have to follow federal requirements.

hanguyen8218

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Same here. Mine is Feb 8, 2022. Still waiting:(

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
This question has been asked on this forum. OINP has not changed its eligibility requirements (and it would be posted) but contact OINP for verification. The PNP programs are operated by the provinces and do not have to follow federal requirements.
Thanks for your response, much appreciated.