+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I'm here wondering if the last batch of nominations will be from the 1st week of June submissions and then an EE draw will happen? So all the recent nominations can get their ITAs? Why else would an EE draw be taking so long to happen?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
oh how lovely to see so many nominations today!!! Congratulations friends!!!
I guess May submissions are all thru now and Ontario is gonna move on to June soon

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I'm here wondering if the last batch of nominations will be from the 1st week of June submissions and then an EE draw will happen? So all the recent nominations can get their ITAs? Why else would an EE draw be taking so long to happen?
Are they on sync? I mean I used to think they are on sync until the federal did health draws in the same EE score as Ontario’s May health draw.

Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
I am still waiting for the nomination, I submitted my application on
Inland
submission date : May 8th
its been more than 2months, I called them, mail them but didn't work, anybody knows what should I do?

kajol18

Sep 8, 2023
Hi everyone
HCP Tech Draw
NOI: 5 May 2023
Submitted: 16 June
Assessment: 23 Aug
No news yet ... any clue when the application status changes to DIP ?
Hoping to gain a rough idea.

Reactions: Angelpriya

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone
HCP Tech Draw
Finally! Atleast someone from the mid june submissions went into assessment. I guess the processing timelines have increased. Are u inland or outland?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi everyone
HCP Tech Draw
In my experience, it took a little over 30 days to move to dip.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I am still waiting for the nomination, I submitted my application on
Inland
submission date : May 8th
its been more than 2months, I called them, mail them but didn't work, anybody knows what should I do?
When did you move to DIP?
what do they say when you call? I emailed them to let them know my EE profile has expired and I have a new one that needs to be linked to my OINP profile, they acknowledged that and even said “We understand your application is taking longer to process than expected.” Even though I hadn’t even asked then about this

LiquidX

Sep 9, 2023
Outland | Tech Draw
NOI - May 8
Submitted - June 7
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 10
Nomination -
My EE profile is expiring on Sept. 14. What's the procedure one's supposed to follow in this case.
Can I just create a new EE profile today before the previous one has expired and send that to OINP for them to update. Also it possible If I get nomination by 14th, can I use that nomination in new EE profile or do I need to contact OINP and get another nomination with updated EE profile number.
Further, what's the timeline for early june submissions in receiving nominations?

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
Outland | Tech Draw
NOI - May 8
Submitted - June 7
Assessment - July 10
DIP - August 10
Nomination -
My EE profile is expiring on Sept. 14. What's the procedure one's supposed to follow in this case.
Can I just create a new EE profile today before the previous one has expired and send that to OINP for them to update. Also it possible If I get nomination by 14th, can I use that nomination in new EE profile or do I need to contact OINP and get another nomination with updated EE profile number.
Further, what's the timeline for early june submissions in receiving nominations?
Here's my experience of dealing with an EE profile expired in the middle of OINP process:
1) Wait until your old EE profile expires. Do not withdraw it.
2) Create a new EE profile.
3) Send an email to OINP, stating your OINP file number, and both old and new EE profile numbers (and new job market validation code, 4-digits). Send the letters from EE (auto-generated PDFs) informing old profile expiration and new profile creation along as attachments.
In my case, the OINP responded to the email within 1 business day (a manual reply stating that the correspondence is received, not the autoreply).
Again, please be adviced that this is only for reference as situations may vary for everyone.

Reactions: guyfiery251

LiquidX

Sep 9, 2023
Here's my experience of dealing with an EE profile expired in the middle of OINP process:
1) Wait until your old EE profile expires. Do not withdraw it.
2) Create a new EE profile.
3) Send an email to OINP, stating your OINP file number, and both old and new EE profile numbers (and new job market validation code, 4-digits). Send the letters from EE (auto-generated PDFs) informing old profile expiration and new profile creation along as attachments.
In my case, the OINP responded to the email within 1 business day (a manual reply stating that the correspondence is received, not the autoreply).
Again, please be adviced that this is only for reference as situations may vary for everyone.
Thanks. Will do this if the nomination hasn't come till my EE expires.
But what happens if my Nomination arrives before 14th does my nomination still remain valid with New EE profile or do I need to get it updated by OINP.

Niroys2023

Aug 24, 2023
When did you move to DIP?
what do they say when you call? I emailed them to let them know my EE profile has expired and I have a new one that needs to be linked to my OINP profile, they acknowledged that and even said “We understand your application is taking longer to process than expected.” Even though I hadn’t even asked then about this

how many days they took to acknowledge that ?