+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thank you! Wont OINP know that I made changes to my EE profile without first getting their approval?

Sorry if I am asking stupid questions, just dont want to lose Nomination.
Your situation didn't change when you were under process with OINP. Your CRS is locked when you submit your application after ITA. Unless somebody else knows differently. The key is that you get the ITA and submit application. If you do anything before that, your points will be affected in EE. Now, whether OINP needs to be informed post-nomination, that I am not sure about. It should not change your points though. Because once you are invited, you should be able to maintain 67 points. If your FSW points go below 67 then you are in trouble. If you are close to nomination, I would hold off until the ITA and application submission.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Your situation didn't change when you were under process with OINP. Your CRS is locked when you submit your application after ITA. Unless somebody else knows differently. The key is that you get the ITA and submit application. If you do anything before that, your points will be affected in EE. Now, whether OINP needs to be informed post-nomination, that I am not sure about. It should not change your points though. Because once you are invited, you should be able to maintain 67 points. If your FSW points go below 67 then you are in trouble. If you are close to nomination, I would hold off until the ITA and application submission.
Yes This is the most sensible way