+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
thank you, one thing more as i receive my ielts results, i just need to update the score in the EE profile so that it does not expire on 02 sep. right ? once i update do i need to inform oinp about updated ielts score because it would have different TRF NUMBER??
You also need to inform OINP that your profile has been updated.

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi all,

There was supposedly a draw on Aug 11, does any one have idea? it seems it was a TECH draw but hasn't been updated on the site yet.
Yes there was and till now people are receiving NOI maybe that’s why it’s not updated on the website yet

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
I am concerned that no nominations for May 5 have started which means it will be delayed now.
Yeah mate. It is concerning. It's been 88 days since I submitted, 68 if you count from when assessment began. I believe most of us here are nearing or have already passed their "average processing time" of 70-100 days. They'd better start giving out nominations before the end of this month at the latest.

Something interesting I'd like to add is that back in June when it'd been a month since assessment stage had begun I started noticing something weird in my LinkedIn profile. See, my firm provides premium linkedIn subscriptions to all employees as part of the work email ID and as a result you can clearly see all details of someone who's been looking you up. One particular week I literally had dozens of hits from people whose employer showed "Government of Canada" and also profiles that stated the job as "Human Resource Analyst" at various private investigation companies merely a stone's throw from government offices in downtown Ottawa. I'd wager they hire private investigation companies to do their dirty work for them. Rest assured that when it says "Assessment", they REALLY ARE doing quite a bit of serious digging about you!!! To the point of it possibly being classified as stalking, LOL!

Reactions: Idontknowmuchh

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Yeah mate. It is concerning. It's been 88 days since I submitted, 68 if you count from when assessment began. I believe most of us here are nearing or have already passed their "average processing time" of 70-100 days. They'd better start giving out nominations before the end of this month at the latest.

Something interesting I'd like to add is that back in June when it'd been a month since assessment stage had begun I started noticing something weird in my LinkedIn profile. See, my firm provides premium linkedIn subscriptions to all employees as part of the work email ID and as a result you can clearly see all details of someone who's been looking you up. One particular week I literally had dozens of hits from people whose employer showed "Government of Canada" and also profiles that stated the job as "Human Resource Analyst" at various private investigation companies merely a stone's throw from government offices in downtown Ottawa. I'd wager they hire private investigation companies to do their dirty work for them. Rest assured that when it says "Assessment", they REALLY ARE doing quite a bit of serious digging about you!!! To the point of it possibly being classified as stalking, LOL!
Did you email them since your DIP is earlier, maybe check with them once?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

This stalking is actually something i noticed too as well, but now i have a feeling that average processing time days is actually business days not normal days, taking that into account everyone is still within the 70-100 business days, if you submitted on May 5th, thats 73 business days today and you can still wait till the 100th business day. Just the sad part of all this waiting, we keep waiting and be forever hopeful.

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #262– August 15, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:
4,300Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,300 or above

Date and time of round: August 15, 2023 at 14:23:51 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 496

Tie-breaking rule: August 01, 2023 at 12:59:52 UTC