+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I actually have previous emails I sent to UofT (and got rejected because they weren’t accepting new grad-students) should I provide those?
I don't think so. What you can do is give all you can.

1. All the research, excel files and what not as someone mentioned above.
2. Write a letter about how you are planning to settle in Ontario
3. Add any other documentation or record. Even if you had whatsapp or facebook chat with someone, you can show that too. Literally anything helps.

Reactions: sugarbell

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Guys I have made a file which details my personal ties in Ontario, Explains my research in places to live based on what approach my husband and I take for completing our dentistry equivalency process, explains our equivalency process in detail, has multiples files from UofA attached with the expected date of my graduation, explains why I prefer moving to Ontario over living in alberta after graduation, shows research I have done for jobs after we complete our equivalency process and jobs for me after graduation.
Am I missing anything?
I appreciate every single one you guys and wish you all so much success and health, if I settle down in Ontario ya’ll have a friendly dentist with discount

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I actually have previous emails I sent to UofT (and got rejected because they weren’t accepting new grad-students) should I provide those?
you don't have to show the rejection email. you can only show the application screenshot / email. When people show they applied for jobs they naturally get rejected cause outland applications will get rejected naturally if you are not a resident at the very least. But people only show they applied for jobs. Not that they got rejected.

Reactions: Moonniicka

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Guys I have made a file which details my personal ties in Ontario, Explains my research in places to live based on what approach my husband and I take for completing our dentistry equivalency process, explains our equivalency process in detail, has multiples files from UofA attached with the expected date of my graduation, explains why I prefer moving to Ontario over living in alberta after graduation, shows research I have done for jobs after we complete our equivalency process and jobs for me after graduation.
Am I missing anything?
I appreciate every single one you guys and wish you all so much success and health, if I settle down in Ontario ya’ll have a friendly dentist with discount
I would say add a screenshot or pdf of excel shrry of potential rentals. One page with a few listings show that you have done your research. May be a few job applications or list of them would help too.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I would say add a screenshot or pdf of excel shrry of potential rentals. One page with a few listings show that you have done your research. May be a few job applications or list of them would help too.
Noted
Thank you!

shayal150194

Aug 2, 2023
Hey guys anyone in the same situation as Me
NOI- may 8 (Healthcare)
Submitted: June 15
Assessment: N/A
So disheartening to see that my application hasn't even started with Assessment almost 2 months after submitting. I can't figure out if there is anything wrong or missing in my application