+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

canadapr23

Jun 11, 2023
I received EOI from ontario for human capital stream. In my express entry i added info as lmia job offer since i m on ICT and completed 3 years in canada. My employer giving references letter with start date and end date subject to conditions, my issue is as per my assignment, my hr will add end date till sep 2023, but my project extension in progress and could not add date byond my assignment date, will my references/ offer letter consider for oinp for human capital streams having job offer.
Please suggest what can be done to avoid rejection.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi guys
This is me:
Noi: 8th may
Submit: 6 june
Assesment: july 12
Dip: august 9
ADR: august 10

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is currently reviewing your application.

In order to finalize the review of your application, further information and/or documentation is required from you.

- Intention to Reside in Ontario (O Reg 422/17, s 3 (2))

An applicant for a certificate of nomination must have demonstrated on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.

You have indicated that you are currently studying in Alberta. As such, we require further information.

Please provide:
- Any documentation from the University of Alberta indicating when your program will be completed; and
- Further documentation demonstrating your intent to reside in Ontario, this could include, for example, research on employment in Ontario for you or your spouse, or research on housing in Ontario, etc.

You have 5 calendar days from the date of this email to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within 5 calendar days, your application will be assessed based on the information already provided.

Any help would be much appreciated, in my previous letter to reside I mentioned a close family friend in Ontario and prospective job opportunities for me and my spouse. The first part that requires documents from my university, I already have and is ready to upload, but for the second part, they just want my search history on housing and future jobs? Like do they want to see if I have done my research well?

Reactions: Angelpriya

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi guys
This is me:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is currently reviewing your application.

In order to finalize the review of your application, further information and/or documentation is required from you.

An applicant for a certificate of nomination must have demonstrated on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.

You have indicated that you are currently studying in Alberta. As such, we require further information.

Please provide:
- Any documentation from the University of Alberta indicating when your program will be completed; and
- Further documentation demonstrating your intent to reside in Ontario, this could include, for example, research on employment in Ontario for you or your spouse, or research on housing in Ontario, etc.

You have 5 calendar days from the date of this email to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within 5 calendar days, your application will be assessed based on the information already provided.

Any help would be much appreciated, in my previous letter to reside I mentioned a close family friend in Ontario and prospective job opportunities for me and my spouse. The first part that requires documents from my university, I already have and is ready to upload, but for the second part, they just want my search history on housing and future jobs? Like do they want to see if I have done my research well?
I feel like I’m going to get rejected. Mainly because I’m a dentist and I don’t have license to practice yet so I can’t actually apply for a job

pointpro

Jun 17, 2023
I feel like I’m going to get rejected. Mainly because I’m a dentist and I don’t have license to practice yet so I can’t actually apply for a job
Well if you read the email again, it says either a job search or housing search. Why don't you make an excel sheet about apartments to rent in Ontario? Use zillow and genuinely look for apartments in ontario. Do some genuine research and send all the research you've done like excels sheets etc.

Do it genuinely dont do it for the purpose of immigration! They can sense BS from miles away!

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Well if you read the email again, it says either a job search or housing search. Why don't you make an excel sheet about apartments to rent in Ontario? Use zillow and genuinely look for apartments in ontario. Do some genuine research and send all the research you've done like excels sheets etc.

Do it genuinely dont do it for the purpose of immigration! They can sense BS from miles away!
That’s actually brilliant, because I will eventually have to move to Ontario if this works out, might as well do that.
thank you dear friend

Last edited:

lphxj

May 8, 2023
That’s actually brilliant, because I will eventually have to move to Ontario if this works out, might as well do that.
thank you dear friend
It might be helpful if you also include the research you've done regarding how to legally practice in Ontario, the shape of the job market there, who you reached out to U of Alberta alumni located in Ontario.

I look forward to having you enrolling my family in your dental service offered by your clinic.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi guys
This is me:

Please provide:

Obviously provide,
1) Any documentation from the University of Alberta indicating when your program will be completed.

Then provide,
2) Like @pointpro said housing market research.
3) Salary comparison in Alberta and Ontario (Im sure in Torronto dentist can get higher salaries) etc.
4) More job opportunities in Ontario etc..
4) Talk about the healthcare benefits in Alberta and Ontario....
5) If you have friends or family in ontario talk about that too. (Smooth transition etc)

Provide those details in coherent way. Im sure you will be alright.

Cheers

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
thank you dear friend
You just have to 'convince' them you have intention to reside in Ontario. You don't have to 'prove' it. Just make a convincing argument. You can also enquire via emails to dental schools in Ontario and use that email enquiry as evidence as well. You don't actually need to go study. Just intention is enough.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
It might be helpful if you also include the research you've done regarding how to legally practice in Ontario, the shape of the job market there, who you reached out to U of Alberta alumni located in Ontario.

I look forward to having you enrolling my family in your dental service offered by your clinic.
That is something that I will most definitely highlight this time, I did explain briefly before but apparently the more detail the better.
And thank you dear friend. I hope I can someday provide you with dental care!

Reactions: lphxj

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Obviously provide,
1) Any documentation from the University of Alberta indicating when your program will be completed.

Then provide,
2) Like @pointpro said housing market research.
3) Salary comparison in Alberta and Ontario (Im sure in Torronto dentist can get higher salaries) etc.
4) More job opportunities in Ontario etc..
4) Talk about the healthcare benefits in Alberta and Ontario....
5) If you have friends or family in ontario talk about that too. (Smooth transition etc)

Provide those details in coherent way. Im sure you will be alright.

Cheers
Awesome points. Thank you!

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
You just have to 'convince' them you have intention to reside in Ontario. You don't have to 'prove' it. Just make a convincing argument. You can also enquire via emails to dental schools in Ontario and use that email enquiry as evidence as well. You don't actually need to go study. Just intention is enough.
I actually have previous emails I sent to UofT (and got rejected because they weren’t accepting new grad-students) should I provide those?