+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
I will ask them to update. I heard inland can be faster but I believe they should be processing based on submission date regardless of inland or outland as for all stages we were moving based on submission date so why would nomination be any different.
Yeah this is the first time I heard processing times to be different. Well I have also emailed ontario immigration just like @suram97 did. Maybe it would help in expediting

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
ask them to update immitracker please. It would help us.

Also, is the processing time different for CEC people? I thought HCP is same for Inland and Outland?
I have seen inland folks moving quickly comparative to outland. Even if you look at assessment to dip, inlands seem to be faster. May be it's easier to verify their information?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I asked @suram97 about what he mentioned in the email. He did specify that the timeline had exceeded but am not sure if we can say that our timeline has exceeded
In my experience, sending email usually doesn't work. His must be around the corner and it happened just when he sent the email. Personnel checking the status won't have responsibility to send out final nominations. And even if your timeline has exceeded, if they haven't completed processing, they won't expedite it or rather, can't expedite it because they are missing the checks or reviews. Unless there is significant delays which warrant escalation to ministry or a court injunction, we should not email. That help conserve the energy they are spending there. That's my opinion.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
In my experience, sending email usually doesn't work. His must be around the corner and it happened just when he sent the email. Personnel checking the status won't have responsibility to send out final nominations. And even if your timeline has exceeded, if they haven't completed processing, they won't expedite it or rather, can't expedite it because they are missing the checks or reviews. Unless there is significant delays which warrant escalation to ministry or a court injunction, we should not email. That help conserve the energy they are spending there. That's my opinion.
Well sending email is not a crime in my opinion. Its fine to request their attention on the file. Again no need to send Owais if you think its not helpful.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Also, some of us are nearing EE profile expiry, IELTS expiry etc so it validates us to request an update.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Well sending email is not a crime in my opinion. Its fine to request their attention on the file. Again no need to send Owais if you think its not helpful.
For sure. It's not harmful to send to request. It's not like the officer will be responding himself.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023