+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Maybe there will be different opinions but I would definitely accept the ITA. Isn't the whole point of pnp for an ITA? If you are found to be lying or wrong on your application they won't just calculate points I would imagine they would reject you if there are major discrepancies. The points are only used to give you an ITA not to accept/reject PR applications
Of course, no sane person would lie on their application. But I have a different case where they may recalculate points. I have followed everything to the letter. I will discuss it with an immigration lawyer. Don't need condescending comments from strangers who instead of discussing with open mind, just want to label misrepresentation when they don't have all of the facts. Just wanted to open discussion that may help others.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Submitted on 14th April... They are religiously following submission dates to give nominations.. Good thing is they have finally reached April 06th applications today... Hoping for nomination by the end of week...
Did you receive nomination? Are you in tech draw or Health draw? Because I saw people who submitted on April 20s received nominations (Tech)

Reactions: sksksk1

sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
Did you receive nomination? Are you in tech draw or Health draw? Because I saw people who submitted on April 20s received nominations (Tech)
you mean people who submitted around April 20 got nomination already? Where did you see that / which thread or post? thanks! That would be great to know, I submitted on May 8 (health draw)

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
you mean people who submitted around April 20 got nomination already? Where did you see that / which thread or post? thanks! That would be great to know, I submitted on May 8 (health draw)
Yes. In WhatsApp groups. For health draw, i saw people who submitted around 5,6,7th of April received nominations yesterday.

Reactions: sksksk1

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
I am healthcare... Healthcare is at April 07th... Tech is rather fast.. They are already at late April submissions since last week...

Reactions: mangoshark

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
Tech people who submitted around April 15 to 21 are getting nominations since last week... Healthcare is at early April yet...

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Of course, no sane person would lie on their application. But I have a different case where they may recalculate points. I have followed everything to the letter. I will discuss it with an immigration lawyer. Don't need condescending comments from strangers who instead of discussing with open mind, just want to label misrepresentation when they don't have all of the facts. Just wanted to open discussion that may help others.
I am not trying to be condescending. I am saying that the extra pnp points only get you an ITA, then you are facing the same application standards as everyone else, which is, proving what you stated in your profile. I don't think the 600 points are bonus cushions if there are adjustments in your application, and I would hate for anyone to reject an ITA in hope for a "safer ITA" later.

Reactions: Shadow09

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I am not trying to be condescending. I am saying that the extra pnp points only get you an ITA, then you are facing the same application standards as everyone else, which is, proving what you stated in your profile. I don't think the 600 points are bonus cushions if there are adjustments in your application, and I would hate for anyone to reject an ITA in hope for a "safer ITA" later.
Ok, makes sense. If that's all it is aftee ITA then it should not be a problem. I have plenty of documentation for everything in my application. Thank you for your suggestion.

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
Guys! It has begun!

Someone from May is nominated (from a different group)

Category - CEC
Submission date - 13 may
Assessment - 6 june
Decision in progress- not sure but saw this status in first week of july
Nomination - august 2
What's the NOC ???