+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
IRCC applicants are getting passport requests in less than 2 months after ITA issuance. I hope OINP expedites applications the same way. Too much to hope for I know lol

Reactions: direction_3

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
IRCC applicants are getting passport requests in less than 2 months after ITA issuance. I hope OINP expedites applications the same way. Too much to hope for I know lol
Passport requests mean CoPR?
So in case we get the ITA by July mid then by when we can hope to get CoPR?By October at least?

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
So in case we get the ITA by July mid then by when we can hope to get CoPR?By October at least?
Exactly! 2 of my immediate friends received passport request (one yesterday and another in last week) in under 2 months from ITA issuance! Ridiculously quick! I hope they keep it this way, when our time comes.
It's a request for passport submission, as far as I know.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Exactly! 2 of my immediate friends received passport request (one yesterday and another in last week) in under 2 months from ITA issuance! Ridiculously quick! I hope they keep it this way, when our time comes.
Sorry I have not researched about request for passport submission, could you throw some light on that subject? if you have the knowledge about what that means

Reactions: Aircall_visa

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Passport requests are PPR which are followed by CoPR (confirmation of PR) which is the final outcome ... everyone's timelines for CoPR is different (but it varies between 4 and 8 months as the current pattern)

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Were they CEC or FSW?

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Passport requests are PPR which are followed by CoPR (confirmation of PR) which is the final outcome ... everyone's timelines for CoPR is different (but it varies between 4 and 8 months as the current pattern)
Thanks for explaining, appreciate it.
I only research the next step but good to know you all seem to be well prepared.

Reactions: Aircall_visa