+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hoping for the best for all! Please keep all of us updated and we shall do the same.

Let's be prompt in helping each other. If you guys get any news or update that might help others just share it.

One act of kindness can move mountains.

Reactions: mangoshark

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I got NOI in 5-May draw too. I've submitted the profile but I made an error in resume and I need advice if I should withdraw the application and resubmit.

So I am employed by "Company A" and was outsourced to "Company B". My work experience, salary slips, tax certificates are from "Company A" and in the IRCC and OINP work experience section I've added "Company A" as employer too. My reference letter (IRCC template) was signed by "Company B", since that's the company I've actually worked for, and in the reference letter, employment by "Company A" and outsourced to "Company B" information is clearly mentioned. Now I've mistakenly mentioned "Company B" in the resume. Should I ignore it, or should I withdraw the application and resubmit, since I'm still under 45 days period post NOI.

NOI: 5-May-2023
Submitted: 21-May-2023
Nothing since then...

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi Everyone!

I got NOI in 5-May draw too. I've submitted the profile but I made an error in resume and I need advice if I should withdraw the application and resubmit.

So I am employed by "Company A" and was outsourced to "Company B". My work experience, salary slips, tax certificates are from "Company A" and in the IRCC and OINP work experience section I've added "Company A" as employer too. My reference letter (IRCC template) was signed by "Company B", since that's the company I've actually worked for, and in the reference letter, employment by "Company A" and outsourced to "Company B" information is clearly mentioned. Now I've mistakenly mentioned "Company B" in the resume. Should I ignore it, or should I withdraw the application and resubmit, since I'm still under 45 days period post NOI.
I am not an expert but I think withdrawal isn't needed. Wait to see if you get an ADR, then can write LOE explaining the error.

Maybe post this question in regular PNP thread - might get more traction as here we all are first time applicants.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Hi Everyone!

NOI: 5-May-2023
Submitted: 21-May-2023
Nothing since then...
As far as I know, you can only submit one application per invitation. So if you withdraw your application, you will not able to submit a new one unless you get invited again. However, you can email Ontario and provide your updated resume with some explanation.
Good luck!

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
As far as I know, you can only submit one application per invitation. So if you withdraw your application, you will not able to submit a new one unless you get invited again. However, you can email Ontario and provide your updated resume with some explanation.
Good luck!
That's not true, you can withdraw your application and submit a new one provided your still within the 45 days window, however if your initial is already being processed and you withdraw you won't be refunded, but you can still create another application after a withdrawn application within the 45 days window, like some people here already have their application in Assessment even before the 45 days window has elapsed.

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
NOI: May 8th
Submitted: May 26th
Assessment: Nothing so far (patterns seems to be around 22-23 days after submission)
DIP: too far away (opinion based on above answers and OINP processing times articles stating 70-100 days_Crazy)
Approved: fingers crossed