Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks, this is a helpful thread.

NOI : May 5th
Submitted : June 6th
Assessment : NA
DIP : NA
Approved : NA

Does anyone have thoughts on how the Category draws will play out in EE ITA's going forward?
I think it means no matter how high your score, only certain categories will get invited

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks, this is a helpful thread.

NOI : May 5th
Submitted : June 6th
Assessment : NA
DIP : NA
Approved : NA

Does anyone have thoughts on how the Category draws will play out in EE ITA's going forward?
To be honest no one knows, and based on IRCC's track record in the past, when they introduce new changes, they always goof it up someway, imagine if the wrong NOCs get selected for the categories, then a pause in the draws would follow. Its all speculation anyways. But we wait to see how it plays out, but not at the expense of your OINP, if you can. Tic-Tok to 45 days.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
To be honest no one knows, and based on IRCC's track record in the past, when they introduce new changes, they always goof it up someway, imagine if the wrong NOCs get selected for the categories, then a pause in the draws would follow. Its all speculation anyways. But we wait to see how it plays out, but not at the expense of your OINP, if you can. Tic-Tok to 45 days.
I don't think it would affect PNP folks in any way because either general draw or PNP draw would help us + federal govt has an understanding with the provinces to do PNP draws.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
When do you all think that it would move DIP, possibly end of June? if anyone wants to share their thoughts then please do.
Lets try to have more discussions in regards what you guys are doing right now? have you all started with your PCC and all?

At the end of the day we all are planning for a better future so lets help each other via this forum. (Just a request)

Reactions: mangoshark

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
When do you all think that it would move DIP, possibly end of June? if anyone wants to share their thoughts then please do.
Lets try to have more discussions in regards what you guys are doing right now? have you all started with your PCC and all?

At the end of the day we all are planning for a better future so lets help each other via this forum. (Just a request)
Realistically, I observed sometimes it moves from assessment to DIP in around 1 week, sometimes in 2-3 weeks. I think so far no one from the May 5th moved to the DIP yet. You maybe the first one ;)

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Realistically, I observed sometimes it moves from assessment to DIP in around 1 week, sometimes in 2-3 weeks. I think so far no one from the May 5th moved to the DIP yet. You maybe the first one ;)
I think there are people before me who got the assessment stage so not me. There are people on immitracker who submitted docs on May 7 and May 9

I don't know how people were that ready to submit but yeah crazy times.

If I get it will let you all know immediately.

Praying that you all get assessment asap

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I think there are people before me who got the assessment stage so not me. There are people on immitracker who submitted docs on May 7 and May 9

I don't know how people were that ready to submit but yeah crazy times.

If I get it will let you all know immediately.

Praying that you all get assessment asap
What is "immitracker"? Do you know anyone who already in state "DIP"?
Yeah hope we all get it asap