+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Get us a May 5 outland nomination @mangoshark. Btw I called OINP yesterday around 3 30 PM EST

The guy (case officer) asked name, email, application number to verify. Then said no update after DIP. No ADR though. And said it could take 1 month more for final result
One month or more means close to 150 days for you

Yakamoz

Aug 18, 2023
Get us a May 5 outland nomination @mangoshark. Btw I called OINP yesterday around 3 30 PM EST

The guy (case officer) asked name, email, application number to verify. Then said no update after DIP. No ADR though. And said it could take 1 month more for final result
But I think it's nonsense what the officer said. Today, 27th April applicant got the nomination, which means April is over. Then, from tomorrow probably they start to send nomination for May 5 draws. There is still 3 days in this week and probably, this week may applicants will start to progress day by day. It should be sooner than a month, especially for you. Am I wrong?

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
@Shadow09 For inland submissions they already gave nominations for the ones who submitted on May 18
May 5 Tech Draw
Submitted - May 18
Assessment June 7
DIP July 31
Nomination Aug 22

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
But I think it's nonsense what the officer said. Today, 27th April applicant got the nomination, which means April is over. Then, from tomorrow probably they start to send nomination for May 5 draws. There is still 3 days in this week and probably, this week may applicants will start to progress day by day. It should be sooner than a month, especially for you. Am I wrong?
I am with you buddy, hoping for a faster nomination. I just shared what the officer told me.

Reactions: Yakamoz

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Also, we cannot be sure that tomorrow they will start with MAY 5 NOI right? like that's our expectation and assumption maybe they take a break? how does anyone know. So we cannot be sure.

Reactions: Yakamoz

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Also, we cannot be sure that tomorrow they will start with MAY 5 NOI right? like that's our expectation and assumption maybe they take a break? how does anyone know. So we cannot be sure.
bro, although this statement is so valid.... it is also disheartening :( Why do these ppl take so much time to give their decision?

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
Can someone pls let me know if we get ADR through email or we just have to keep checking for any status update..
Yes, if additional documents are required, you will get an email saying that you have a message. Then you need to log on to OINP portal to view the details and upload the required documents.
I just learned this the hard way. I got an ADR on 17 Aug and only 5 calendar days (which is typical) were given to upload the files. Some of my documents were not in English or French so I needed to get them translated through a certified translator. Glad I got them all done in time. Just finished the submission. That was a close one. Phew~

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Yes, if additional documents are required, you will get an email saying that you have a message. Then you need to log on to OINP portal to view the details and upload the required documents.
I just learned this the hard way. I got an ADR on 17 Aug and only 5 calendar days (which is typical) were given to upload the files. Some of my documents were not in English or French so I needed to get them translated through a certified translator. Glad I got them all done in time. Just finished the submission. That was a close one. Phew~
Thanks alot for a detailed reply..really appreciate it

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Just checked IRCC processing times, does anybody know why fsw is 5 months and pnp applicants are 9 months?? Doesn't make any sense

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
What type of ADR you got?