+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

dicksiu

Mar 10, 2024
I got my NOI on March 7, 2024 and now i am applying for OINP. There is an item called : Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable). Since I am not in Canada, I have no status documents to upload here. However, the system said this item is mandatory when I pressed the "Check for errors" button. Anyone encounter the same issue as me? I was thinking to upload a pdf file there stating "NOT APPLICABLE" but I am afraid it is not the correct way to do so.

Sai96

Mar 22, 2024
I was talking about this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend.html

But at the end of the process you will get a refusal. But still you can buy some time, because the processing time is 158 days. So almost 6 months you will be on implied status and still you can work.
Hi

I am currently in similar situation, my work permit is going to expire on May 6th, and I have applied for OINP, but the application is still in processing. Is it possible to apply for a work permit extension just to buy some time?

any information would be greatly appreciated,

thanks