+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hello, I got OINP feb 8 and I'm filling out my application now.
I just have a couple questions
Do I need to upload all my passport pages, including the empty ones or just the data page? I don't have any Canadian Visa stamp on the passport

Also, I have a work experience on my express entry not related to my NOC and the previous employer would not give me a reference letter and I also don't have payslips, just the account statement. Can I remove that from the express entry profile. I have over 3 years of work experience in my current NOC
Q1: You are only expected to upload your data page

Q2: You shouldn't alter the information in your EE profile after receiving NOI from Ontario. That could be a ground for rejection, I think.

In my opinion, write a letter of explanation stating that the particular employer has refused to give you a reference. If you have your offer letter for that particular job, attach it. If you also have the job description and any other documentation relating to that employment, including the account statement reflecting the salaries received for that employment, attach them all.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: jk_OlaOluwa

jk_OlaOluwa

Feb 23, 2024
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-02-2024

Q2: You shouldn't alter the information in your EE profile after receiving NOI from Ontario. That could be a ground for rejection, I think.

In my opinion, write a letter of explanation stating that the particular employer has refused to give you a reference. If you have your offer letter for that particular job, attach it. If you also have the job description and any other documentation relating to that employment, including the account statement reflecting the salaries received for that employment, attach them all.

I hope this helps!
Thank you very much
This helps!

Priyaraagu

May 19, 2019
Yes, I removed my sibling. It dropped my points by 15 but not below the minimum score of that oinp invitation round. That's what I let OINP know as well. I have been nominated, received 600 points, got invitation to apply and now application has been submitted for PR.
Can I know it timeline pls

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Can I know it timeline pls
OINP Healthcare Draw
NOI: 08-May-2023
Application Submitted: 10-Jun-2023
Assessment: 25-Jul-2023
Decision in Progress (DIP): 29-Aug-2023
Nomination Received: 20-Sep-2023

FSW-Outland
Express Entry Invitation to Apply (ITA): 26-Sep-2023
Medical Done: 03-Oct-2023
Application Submitted: 06-Oct-2023
AOR: 06-Oct-2023
Medical Passed: 24-Oct-2023
GU1: 24-Oct-2023
BIL: 24-Oct-2023
Biometrics Completed: 01-Nov-2023
GU2: 09-Nov-2023
Eligibility Completed: 10-Nov-2023
GU3: 12-Jan-2024
BGC Completed: TBD
PPR: TBD

mufryk

Feb 16, 2024
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

Not replying to your question but have a similar one if someone can advise, please?

My NOC is 31102 (Physician).
I have NOI from Ontario in hand (based on my last CRS 404) and the last date to submit my OINP is March 20, 2024. When I received this NOI, the OINP CRS range was 379-416. However, I haven't submitted my application yet.

Now, I improved my IELTS and my new CRS is 453 (Express Entry profile not updated for the new language score).

I am now confused that if I update my EE profile, the CRS will be above the OINP upper limit (416).

My questions are:

1. Should I update my EE profile at this stage to target the very next FSW Healthcare draw?

2. Will it cause any issues with OINP (453 is over the recent cutoff), if I submit my OINP application after updating my EE profile?

If I receive ITA in FSW with CRS 453 (as the recent FSW cut-off for the Healthcare category was 422, can I withdraw my OINP application and get a refund ($1500, a lot of money)?

Please guide.
Thanks in advance!

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hello,

Not replying to your question but have a similar one if someone can advise, please?

My NOC is 31102 (Physician).
I have NOI from Ontario in hand (based on my last CRS 404) and the last date to submit my OINP is March 20, 2024. When I received this NOI, the OINP CRS range was 379-416. However, I haven't submitted my application yet.

Now, I improved my IELTS and my new CRS is 453 (Express Entry profile not updated for the new language score).

I am now confused that if I update my EE profile, the CRS will be above the OINP upper limit (416).

My questions are:

1. Should I update my EE profile at this stage to target the very next FSW Healthcare draw?

Will it cause any issues with OINP (453 is over the recent cutoff), if I submit my OINP application after updating my EE profile?

If I receive ITA in FSW with CRS 453 (as the recent FSW cut-off for the Healthcare category was 422, can I withdraw my OINP application and get a refund ($1500, a lot of money)?

Please guide.
Thanks in advance!
If I was you, I would do the following (note that this is not like the standard answer):

1. Immediately update my EE profile targeting the next Healthcare draw.

2. When submitting my OINP application, provide a detailed letter of explanation about the change of circumstance in your new IELTS result which necessitated the new EE score of 453.

3. Yes, you can withdraw your OINP application at any time before a decision is made. However, you can only get a refund when your status is still showing "Submitted". Once it crosses to the Assessment stage, you will not get a refund as that signifies your application is already being treated by OINP, and based on their policy, you are not to get a refund on that basis.

I may be wrong, but this is what I think!

JASLEEN KAUR1997

Sep 11, 2020

I hope this helps!
WHAT TIME OF THE DAY DID YOU RECEIVE AN INVITE?