shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
Timeline update OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

NOI - 05 DEC 2023
SUBMITTED - 14 DEC 2023
ASSESSMENT - 5 JAN 2024
DIP - 17 JAN 2024
NOMINATION ?
Exceptionally fast. Then I can expect same for me. Expecting change of status around 27 January.

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
Timeline OINP HCP FSW:

NOI - 30 NOV 2023
SUBMITTED - 6 January 2024
ASSESSMENT - 19 January 2024
DIP: n/a
NOMINATION: n/a

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
hey everyone.
i have a question.
we are applying from Iran for express entry and OINP. i know the amount of money we need for proof of funds, but the exchange rate of Iranian rial to Canadian dollar is changing rapidly and it is different in different websites. does anyone know what is the reference for IRCC when they calculate the equivalent of funds for Iranian rial?! our currency is not listed in Bank of Canada.

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
hey everyone.
i have a question.
we are applying from Iran for express entry and OINP. i know the amount of money we need for proof of funds, but the exchange rate of Iranian rial to Canadian dollar is changing rapidly and it is different in different websites. does anyone know what is the reference for IRCC when they calculate the equivalent of funds for Iranian rial?! our currency is not listed in Bank of Canada.
I also experienced the same problem as you while applying. The only thing I did was use the rate Google gave me. But advisably, just try to have enough funds that are far above the required funds. You can also use the Iranian Central Bank's official exchange rates for CAD. In this case, you have to explain in your LoE the date, time and website of the Bank exchange rates used, and possibly a screenshot even. But again, it is advisable to use more than enough funds.

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
I also experienced the same problem as you while applying. The only thing I did was use the rate Google gave me. But advisably, just try to have enough funds that are far above the required funds. You can also use the Iranian Central Bank's official exchange rates for CAD. In this case, you have to explain in your LoE the date, time and website of the Bank exchange rates used, and possibly a screenshot even. But again, it is advisable to use more than enough funds.
thank you for your reply
i have sent the application already and i did not include the exchange rate and now my funds are not enough because of these days rapid change in exchange rates. what do you think I should do? wait for them to contact me or something else? i am really afraid of being rejected because of this. what do you suggest?

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
thank you for your reply
i have sent the application already and i did not include the exchange rate and now my funds are not enough because of these days rapid change in exchange rates. what do you think I should do? wait for them to contact me or something else? i am really afraid of being rejected because of this. what do you suggest?
I don't think you need to worry. If Ontario thinks your POF is not updated due to fluctuations with your currency, I think they'll request an ADR from you.

jk_OlaOluwa

Feb 23, 2024
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-02-2024
Hello, I got OINP feb 8 and I'm filling out my application now.
I just have a couple questions
Do I need to upload all my passport pages, including the empty ones or just the data page? I don't have any Canadian Visa stamp on the passport

Also, I have a work experience on my express entry not related to my NOC and the previous employer would not give me a reference letter and I also don't have payslips, just the account statement. Can I remove that from the express entry profile. I have over 3 years of work experience in my current NOC