+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

drss

Dec 20, 2023
Hello guyz ,
I did a mistake in my applications that i cant amend after submitting. Application is submitted , should u withdraw my application and resubmit again or contact oinp? As iam still in the 45 days period

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hello guyz ,
I did a mistake in my applications that i cant amend after submitting. Application is submitted , should u withdraw my application and resubmit again or contact oinp? As iam still in the 45 days period
I think you should contact OINP as soon as possible for directions. If the mistake can affect the outcome of your application, then it may be better to withdraw and resubmit than risk I through! But you should contact OINP and hear what they'll have to do advise first

drss

Dec 20, 2023
I think you should contact OINP as soon as possible for directions. If the mistake can affect the outcome of your application, then it may be better to withdraw and resubmit than risk I through! But you should contact OINP and hear what they'll have to do advise first
Do you know how long it takes for oinp to respond to email?

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Do you know how long it takes for oinp to respond to email?
No, but I once reached out to them to correct how my names were arranged on my OINP profile, and they acted really swiftly. They responded to my email that same day and to my query the next.

drss

Dec 20, 2023
No, but I once reached out to them to correct how my names were arranged on my OINP profile, and they acted really swiftly. They responded to my email that same day and to my query the next.
emailed them since yesterday and called them no answer , hopefully they will get back to me Asap

drss

Dec 20, 2023
Is it possible to withdraw the application and resubmit it again , or iam only allowed to submit it once ??, anyways knows for sure

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Is it possible to withdraw the application and resubmit it again , or iam only allowed to submit it once ??, anyways knows for sure
I am not sure about this, but in my opinion, I think you can resubmit again after withdrawal, as long as you're still within your submission timeline, which in this case is 45 days

Abdul Naseer

Dec 23, 2023
Rescue my life
My name is Abdul Naseer son of Mohammad Osman . Previously I have worked in military ally in Afghanistan . I was in the 207th Zafar Corps, the 3rd Battalion, the 1st Battalion, and the entire garrison. I was a medic in Afghan Army. Nowadays the government of afghanistan in the hand of Taliban.
These days I'm facing serious difficulties, death, and dangerous conditions. I hope that you kindly help me to be safe from death threats and dangerous .
Hoping for your human sympathy.
Thank you so much.