+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

kelly4843

Mar 1, 2024
Hi Kelly, Someone from another group just got nominated yesterday. Here's the scenario for him : originally, he applied with a score of 479(Got the NOI in DEC 14TH draw), but after taking the IELTS his score increased to 511, and he received the approval.
Thank you so so much! That’s re-assuring!

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
I’m interested in joining please. The link isn’t going through
NOI- dec 14th 2023 (Outland)
Submission- Jan 9 2024
Assessment- Jan 19th 2024
Please update here if you move to DIP. Our timelines are similar, so I expect it to happen around the same time.

Reactions: SBees

z57zeng

Mar 11, 2024
Inland CEC
NOI: December 14, 2023
Submitted: January 22, 2024
Assessment: ??
DIP: March 5, 2024
ADR: March 5, 2024
Additional Document Submitted: March 7, 2024

Svemana

Jan 15, 2024
Hi guys, do they send out emails when the application status change from Assessment to DIP?
We will only receive an email notification when the final result is posted on our EE profile, not for state changes. This email will be marked "Do not reply."
When they request additional documents (ADR),they will send an email.

Reactions: mapleleaf7710

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
I have my EE profile with the representative, I can see my OINP status only, and currently in the DIP stage. Once approved my representative have to accept the nomination on the EE profile to update the status as approved on OINP or it will be approved without any action on the EE profile?

The reason I am asking is because my representative is not that active and I don't want to miss a single day once it's approved.

Svemana

Jan 15, 2024
I have my EE profile with the representative, I can see my OINP status only, and currently in the DIP stage. Once approved my representative have to accept the nomination on the EE profile to update the status as approved on OINP or it will be approved without any action on the EE profile?

The reason I am asking is because my representative is not that active and I don't want to miss a single day once it's approved.
Do you have the login details for your EE profile? If so, then you are good.

You'll get an email, saying there's a new message in your EE profile: sent to the email address associated with your profile.

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
Do you have the login details for your EE profile? If so, then you are good.

You'll get an email, saying there's a new message in your EE profile: sent to the email address associated with your profile.
I do not have login details for the EE profile that is the problem