+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
hello. my wife got NOI from Ontario. in her profile she has experience of house job (1 year) and later experience. later experience is of more than three years. at time of NOI, her job house experience was also put in EE profile. now i realized it's (1 year earliest experience of house job) of no use since it does not impact on Ontario's requirements and it does not impact the EE score (EE has max score for 3 years and Ontario's requirement is one year).
to reduce the paperwork, i want to remove it (house job/initial one year experience). should that be a problem?

saurinpatel

Jan 15, 2024
NOI received- 14th December 2023
OINP application submitted on 20th January 2024 and its in "assessment " stage

CELPIP Exam date- 20th March 2022
My express entry is valid but score is about to expire on 20th March 2024 and I have sent webform to OINP informing the same.
What should I do next? and I have below doubts
  • What's the possible outcome if my OINP application is approved before I manage to retake the IELTS /CELPIP exam
  • Do I need to setup new EE profile or just update the score with my new score?
  • Will I receive an OINP approval only after retaking the IELTS/CELPIP and creating a new EE profile, is it possible to reference them to my new EE profile?
You can quickly reappear for the language test to get the same or better score, before the current IELTS result expires. This is to keep your EE profile active.

For the question about submission of PR application in EE after receiving the Nomination from OINP, results should be valid at that time as well.
And you can reappear for the test and update the new scores in your current EE profile only, no need to setup new profile.

Please refer the below mentioned thread for language test result's expiry.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-noi-received-but-ielts-expiring.673633/

Khushbu123

Mar 17, 2024
You can quickly reappear for the language test to get the same or better score, before the current IELTS result expires. This is to keep your EE profile active.

For the question about submission of PR application in EE after receiving the Nomination from OINP, results should be valid at that time as well.
And you can reappear for the test and update the new scores in your current EE profile only, no need to setup new profile.

Please refer the below mentioned thread for language test result's expiry.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-noi-received-but-ielts-expiring.673633/
I am giving the exam again but since oinp application IS under assessment stage wont it be fine even if score is not same? Also, score expires on 20th March but my exam is on 23rd March. I am a little confused here.

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
I am giving the exam again but since oinp application IS under assessment stage wont it be fine even if score is not same? Also, score expires on 20th March but my exam is on 23rd March. I am a little confused here.
Are you an Inland/CEC applicant?
Also, when did your application move to Assessment?

Khushbu123

Mar 17, 2024
Are you an Inland/CEC applicant?
Also, when did your application move to Assessment?
It moved to " assessment " somewhere around 5th Feb or 2nd Feb. i am a normal applicant , not CEC. My EE score was 478 and hence I got the NOI from OINP and my EE is valid but score is expiring

JewelGod24

Feb 13, 2024
It moved to " assessment " somewhere around 5th Feb or 2nd Feb. i am a normal applicant , not CEC. My EE score was 478 and hence I got the NOI from OINP and my EE is valid but score is expiring
There is very low chance that you'll get the nomination before 20th March because your application moved in Assessment in Feb. Once you give the IELTS and receive the results, update it in your EE and raise a webform for OINP providing the details. This should be sufficient I believe.

Khushbu123

Mar 17, 2024
There is very low chance that you'll get the nomination before 20th March because your application moved in Assessment in Feb. Once you give the IELTS and receive the results, update it in your EE and raise a webform for OINP providing the details. This should be sufficient I believe.
I have raised a webform but any idea if I need to score same or even less would suffice just to keep my profile active?

xia88niuniu

Jan 24, 2024
Update:
Stream: OINP- HCP - CEC - Inland (Tech Draw)

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 26 Jan 2024
Assessment: 13 Mar 2024
DIP: 18 Mar 2024

Current Status: DIP

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - FSWP (Tech Draw) Outland

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 24 Dec 2023
Assessment: 15 Jan 2023
DIP: March 14 2024
Approval: March 19 2024

I accepted from express entry and the points showed up immediately on my score

Sam_Alpha_7

Aug 31, 2022
Submitted my application too on 30th Dec 2023 . OINP- HCP -CEC
I got NOI on 8th February 2024 under same category as yours. I have some questions about filling the application,
1. Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario? (I am on PGWP)
Yes or No
2. Do you have a valid work permit for your current job in ontario?
Yes or No

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
I got NOI on 8th February 2024 under same category as yours. I have some questions about filling the application,
Yes or No
Yes or No

Hi,

I have replied , Yes to both the question

Last edited:

rohit_d

Feb 8, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
27-01-2024
Yes or No
Yes or No

I am on PGWP issued in Ontario and answered Yes for "Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario?" in Employment History section.
I think that question is to check whether the work experience is legally obtained in Canada with any kind of valid work permit. Because if we select No, there will be a message displayed.

Anyone else on PGWP submitted Yes for this question? Please correct me if I am wrong

Sam_Alpha_7

Aug 31, 2022
I am on PGWP issued in Ontario and answered Yes for "Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario?" in Employment History section.
I think that question is to check whether the work experience is legally obtained in Canada with any kind of valid work permit. Because if we select No, there will be a message displayed.

Anyone else on PGWP submitted Yes for this question? Please correct me if I am wrong
Thank you. I also have confirmed with OINP.

Reactions: nosaj and rohit_d