+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I got an invitation on 14 dec’23 ONIP draw. Anyone who has already applied or planning to apply through this program please share your timelines and questions/thoughts here. Or of there is any other thread already active please share the link. Thank you.

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
OINP - FSWP stream

NOI: 14th Dec
Submitted: 18th Dec

Hoping that our applications may be processed soonest
I need to submit employment reference letter. I have all the documents for employment. For roles and responsibilities, I am taking a mail from my supervisor. Do I need an affidavit for it? Or just mail will do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need to submit employment reference letter. I have all the documents for employment. For roles and responsibilities, I am taking a mail from my supervisor. Do I need an affidavit for it? Or just mail will do?
So your employer has filled out and signed the OINP employment form? A letter is not enough. OINP may call company for CRA schedules, marketing/HR/hiring practices.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hello friends.

I also got my NOI on Dec 14. Currently still getting the final documents that I need to submit my application. The holidays complicated the timelines a bit for some of the documents. I reckon that by Tuesday, Jan 02, I should have all the documents ready and submit my application. (Way before the 45-day deadline).

I'll keep an eye on this thread! Cheers!

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Ok, I was able to submit my application. Had some issues with the platform (Like that weird issue where it kept asking me for arranged employment documents even though that is optional and does not apply to me) but managed to do it.

Stream: OINP- HCP - FSWP (Tech Draw)

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 02 Jan 2024
Current Status: Submitted.

Reactions: alphaeus

alphaeus

Dec 23, 2023
Bump~

Hoping any or all of us hear back on our OINP applications soon.

Kindly share your processing timelines update here. Good luck all!

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
Stream: OINP- HCP - FSWP (Tech Draw)

NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 24 Dec 2023
Current Status: Submitted.

Would appreciate any insight about how the application process will go. Thanks and good luck to all

Reactions: alphaeus

shanrocks666

Jan 12, 2022
It will take atleast a month for the status to change to Assessment . In my case , I am expecting status to change around end of January
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Big_m

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
It will take atleast a month for the status to change to Assessment . In my case , I am expecting status to change around end of January
:rolleyes:
In my case, that works in my favor. Plenty of time to fix some mistakes I made. Turns out that if you apply from inside Ontario, any translated documents you submit must be translated by an ATIO-certified translator. Didn't know that before I submitted my application and used a non-ATIO translator. Now I need to send web form with the new translations. Should be fine.. as long as they don't touch my file until I send the new translation that is.

alphaeus

Dec 23, 2023
In my case, that works in my favor. Plenty of time to fix some mistakes I made. Turns out that if you apply from inside Ontario, any translated documents you submit must be translated by an ATIO-certified translator. Didn't know that before I submitted my application and used a non-ATIO translator. Now I need to send web form with the new translations. Should be fine.. as long as they don't touch my file until I send the new translation that is.
Fortunately, it beat your 1 month prediction. Thank goodness, hope the processing speed continues at this efficient level.

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
OINP - FSWP stream

NOI: 14-Dec-2023
Submitted: 18-Dec-2023
Assessment: 12-Jan-2024
Nice.

I submitted 6 days after you. Hopefully it'll change this week.

Does the assessment stage mean they accepted all documents? Or it means they are analyzing the application now to see if all are accepted?