NOI: 14th Dec 2023
Submitted: 27 Jan 2024
Assessment: 8th Feb 2024
DIP: 20th March 2024

Current Status: DIP

Reactions: Bethelzha

juuanh

Oct 15, 2023
Got approved with 600 points added in my EE profile today!!

OINP HCP - Tech Draw - Inland CEC
NOI: Dec 14, 2023
Application Submitted: Jan 17, 2024
Assessment: Jan 18, 2024
Decision in Progress (DIP): Feb 28, 2024
Nomination: March 20, 2024

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.

muz 1995

Mar 25, 2024
We applied in this nomination but i am just reading that the marriage certificate translation needs to be atio certified if applying from ontario. Ours is translated and notarized and attested from Pakistan.

The application has been under assessment since 15th jan. What should i do now? Will they send an adr if they are not satisfied with the translation?

Anyone else who did not attach atio certified translation and got the nomination?

kelly4843

Mar 1, 2024
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.
1. I think OINP still requires POF even if you are applying under CEC. I included in my application just to be safe.
2. I applied without bank statements, no issues so far (currently application under DIP).

Please also consult these with others. Good luck!

juuanh

Oct 15, 2023
Hello all,

TIA.
1. Yes you need to show POF even if you are CEC. Either funds in your bank accounts or a job offer which annual income that meets the requirement fund threshold.

2. I believe pay stubs only works as POF if you currently have a job in Ontario. Are you not having any bank account at the moment? You should have some sort of documents (bank statement, letters from bank, gift deeds, liquid saving accounts, etc.) to prove that you have enough required funds available. Ref: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-4

3. You should check the the OINP HCP education requirement here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-2

2. Education
You must have a Canadian bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent in another country.
If you completed your studies outside of Canada, you need to obtain an Educational Credential Assessment report that proves your education is equivalent to a Canadian credential.

Someone got their application returned due to having a diploma instead of a degree, I'm no expert, but I would advise you to double check your eligibility before applying ( but if you also have a degree-equivalent education outside of Canada, and your ECA shows that, then ignore this, you should be good!). Here's the post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/incomplete-application-oinp.832052/

5. I believe you could change the date on EE as long as it doesn't affect your scores. I did make some minor changes in my spouse's work experience after received NOI, and still got the nomination.

Last edited:

amir747

Feb 2, 2024
Nomination accepted! Finally! Got those sweet sweet 600 points allocated to my profile already.

OINP HCP - Tech Draw - Inland FSWP
NOI: Dec 14
Application Submitted: Jan 02
Assessment: Jan 17
DIP: Jan 19
Nomination: March 20, 2024
Sorry, were you already living in Ontario?