OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys,

CRS: 365 (NOC 2133)
EE profile created: 23rd June 2017
NOI Received: 29th June 2017
Application submitted: 6th November (missed July submission)
Assessment: 12th December
DIP: 12th Jan 2018
PFL: 12th Feb 2018 (30 days time to reply)
Status now: Awaiting information
I have send the requested PFL documents on 13 Feb at the same email but didn’t receive any acknowledgment . I called them and they told me to send the PFL documents to Ontario-nominee as well, which I did and receive confirmation from them. The status is same till date “Awaiting Information”. :)
Can any one give some advise or have similar things. :cool:
Usually, it take good 20-25 days for them to revert back with the decision.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
EE profile created : May 2017
NOI received : May 2017
Application submitted : Nov 14 2017
ADR : Feb 14 2018
Nominated : Feb 28 2018
When you get ADR how did you send the email? I mean just attaching the PDF or writing any message with the PDF submission?

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
Yes, That's correct. There is no hard copy provided.
Sorry for the delay in response. I have received my hard copy after 2 weeks of my nomination. What I did was, contacted OINP by email asking for a hard copy if any? They asked me to send the screen capture of nomination acceptance from EE profile.

Hope this helps.

Aug 4, 2017
Hi All,

My partner and I submitted our application on 15 November 2017 and it is currently in Decision in Progress stage. Our CRS is 415.

We received an ADR on 1 March 2018 asking for various documents. One of the things being requested is proof that the main applicant has the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. We both had our credentials assessed by WES and the main applicants education is the equivalent of a Diploma (three years). I am aware that Ontario requires a degree as a minimum however is there any way, if our score is above 67 (we have relatives in Canada which will help the score), that we would still be nominated?

Please help!

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the delay in response. I have received my hard copy after 2 weeks of my nomination. What I did was, contacted OINP by email asking for a hard copy if any? They asked me to send the screen capture of nomination acceptance from EE profile.

Hope this helps.
Thats true..I received hardcopy today

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
Hi All,

My partner and I submitted our application on 15 November 2017 and it is currently in Decision in Progress stage. Our CRS is 415.

We received an ADR on 1 March 2018 asking for various documents. One of the things being requested is proof that the main applicant has the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. We both had our credentials assessed by WES and the main applicants education is the equivalent of a Diploma (three years). I am aware that Ontario requires a degree as a minimum however is there any way, if our score is above 67 (we have relatives in Canada which will help the score), that we would still be nominated?

Please help!
You must have to provide a duplicate copy of WES report by logging into their website as mentioned in the checklist

"World Education Services (WES): If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report. If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report."

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
When you get ADR how did you send the email? I mean just attaching the PDF or writing any message with the PDF submission?
I just replied, riding on their ADR email, and attached the new, updated document file in pdf format.

mohammad_md

Aug 18, 2017
Hello Guys
I got an ADR stating that my Primary NOC (2281) in CIC profile is more than 5 years old from the date i received NOI and hense they can only consider the NOC in the last 5 years from the date i received NOI.
My question is can i change the primary NOC in my CIC profile now to my current job NOC 2282 which is also mentioned in my CIC profile but not as primary. Kindly advise .Thank you

Please find below the ADR i received.
"
Your Human Capital Priority application received on 11/16/2017, is currently being assessed.

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

Work experience

OINP requires that you have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT notification of Interest from Ontario.

You indicated in your application and MyCIC profile that your experience as Administrator- IT Operation falls under NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians. A review of you job duties listed in the reference letter of your position as a Help Desk Officer at Richemont may not match the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC 2281. Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role.

Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

Please be advised that the NOC code in your application should be the same as the primary NOC code in your profile. If there is a discrepancy between what is provided in your application and in your Express Entry profile, you will be assessed against the NOC code in your Express Entry profile.

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s). Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
You must have to provide a duplicate copy of WES report by logging into their website as mentioned in the checklist

"World Education Services (WES): If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report. If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report."

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Thanks for your response. We have a WES report and have already ordered a duplicate which was sent to OINP and they received. The problem is the WES report says that the primary applicant only had a diploma and not a degree. Would we still be able to get nomination on this if our score is good enough?

Dotun89

Mar 8, 2018
Hello All,

Finally got my Nomination approved today and accepted.

Submitted November 15, 2017
DIP February 12, 2018
Approved March 14, 2018

Hang in there guys

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hello All,

Finally got my Nomination approved today and accepted.

Submitted November 15, 2017
DIP February 12, 2018
Approved March 14, 2018

Hang in there guys
can you tell me what is DIP. My application still shows as submitted when it will change to assessment and EOI score is still N/A