+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have applied for oinp in nov I receive adr they want me to submit bank statement where my salary credited , IT returns , and 5 years pay slips but I receive salary in hand what should I do I do not have bank statement and IT returns plz help guys
If you receive all your salary in cash, just collect notarized pay slips (for the first month and last month working at your company) and write a LOE (letter of explanation) to explain. Regarding IT return, I think payslip also shows.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A little relief from being ‘too anxious”...Status changed from Submitted to Assessment on 22nd Jan. (Submitted on 12 Nov).

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
A little relief from being ‘too anxious”...Status changed from Submitted to Assessment on 22nd Jan. (Submitted on 12 Nov).
Have a quick nomination ahead buddy. Mine submitted on Nov 14th, Assessment on Dec 13th and it''s been there 6 weeks now.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Have a quick nomination ahead buddy. Mine submitted on Nov 14th, Assessment on Dec 13th and it''s been there 6 weeks now.
Ohh really! It’s been long then...hang in there. I think they have started clearing older files now. By the way, I just moved to DIP today...it took only 2 days from Assement to DIP. Good luck buddy.

Reactions: trungnh91

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, how long does the current employer reference letter valid for Ontario and CIC?

Antopigan

Jun 14, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,

I received ADR for WES authorization yesterday. This request is confusing for me since I send them a duplicate of a report in November 2017 when I submitted the application. I also attached the screenshot of my WES account page to my application. It is clearly stated there that the order was completed by WES and "OINP, MCIIT" was the recipient.

Now I intend to reply to the ADR email, attach the screenshot of my WES account webpage again and also attach a screenshot of the email from WES with order confirmation (i received it before the order was completed).
Could you please advise me would it be enough for OINP? And if OINP considered it as insufficient, would they reply issuing ADR for the second time?

Thank you for your answers.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received ADR for WES authorization yesterday. This request is confusing for me since I send them a duplicate of a report in November 2017 when I submitted the application. I also attached the screenshot of my WES account page to my application. It is clearly stated there that the order was completed by WES and "OINP, MCIIT" was the recipient.

Now I intend to reply to the ADR email, attach the screenshot of my WES account webpage again and also attach a screenshot of the email from WES with order confirmation (i received it before the order was completed).
Could you please advise me would it be enough for OINP? And if OINP considered it as insufficient, would they reply issuing ADR for the second time?

Thank you for your answers.
You usually get an AOR from OINP regarding ECA duplicate receipt as well. Do you have such e-mail?

If you don´t, you can attach this order from the WES website, but try to get any sort of delivery affidavit from WES as well. Mention the ADR from OINP. OINP might have overlooked your ECA duplicate.

Reactions: Antopigan

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Hello All,

I submitted my file on nov 14 2017 but still its in submitted status ... what to do its already 72 days passed still how much time it will take ?
and my CRS is 416 NOC-2171....OINP NOI 04/07/2017------submitted on 14/11/2017.

Any action to be taken

Antopigan

Jun 14, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
You usually get an AOR from OINP regarding ECA duplicate receipt as well. Do you have such e-mail?

If you don´t, you can attach this order from the WES website, but try to get any sort of delivery affidavit from WES as well. Mention the ADR from OINP. OINP might have overlooked your ECA duplicate.
No, I did not receive any AOR from OINP. WES ECA report was delivered before my OINP application was submitted, that's why OINP could overlook it and didn't send me AOR. I suppose they have not linked the report with my OINP application correctly. So, I should ask the investigator to check reports received in 10-13 Nov 2017.

I decided not to get delivery confirmation from WES, because they're too slow processing such requests. Instead, I've ordered another duplicate report since it is quicker and $41 is not something to worry about.

Thank you for your response, joaojr123!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
No, I did not receive any AOR from OINP. WES ECA report was delivered before my OINP application was submitted, that's why OINP could overlook it and didn't send me AOR. I suppose they have not linked the report with my OINP application correctly. So, I should ask the investigator to check reports received in 10-13 Nov 2017.

I decided not to get delivery confirmation from WES, because they're too slow processing such requests. Instead, I've ordered another duplicate report since it is quicker and $41 is not something to worry about.

Thank you for your response, joaojr123!
I never received AOR from OINP for my duplicate ECA report. OINP doesn't always send it. But I would recommend calling WES about your issue, as well as forwarding OINP email confirmation from WES and emailing OINP a screenshot from WES showing that the ECA was delivered to OINP. You shouldn't have to order another duplicate ECA.

Reactions: Antopigan