+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
OINP asks for a ECA report from me but I got my degree from a Canadian university back in 1999 .... o_O

I’m the primary applicant, though my wife has a Master degree from an institution outside Canada and she had done her ECA from WES already as we needed it to enter the Express Entry pool.

So OINP is asking for the ECA report of my spouse? I will send my wife’s WES report anyways (as requested) though I thought it was not necessary as she was not the primary applicant.

Any comments on or insight to this?
Maybe the Canadian diploma is too old and needs reevaluation? Yes, it does sound weird, but on the other hand WES evaluations of foreign degrees are valid for 5 years only, and there must be a reason for that. I would contact WES and ask them about that, you're probably not the very first one in this situation.

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
OINP asks for a ECA report from me but I got my degree from a Canadian university back in 1999 .... o_O

I’m the primary applicant, though my wife has a Master degree from an institution outside Canada and she had done her ECA from WES already as we needed it to enter the Express Entry pool.

So OINP is asking for the ECA report of my spouse? I will send my wife’s WES report anyways (as requested) though I thought it was not necessary as she was not the primary applicant.

Any comments on or insight to this?
Was your canadian university an accredited one. Did you manage to get its reg # for the EE profile ? May be they have some issues with the university.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I'd like to check the possibilities of getting HCP Ontario- NOI with CRS 402 with NOC 4011 (University professor & Lecturers)?
Is anybody here received NOI for the same recently?

Thanking you in anticipation!

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Maybe the Canadian diploma is too old and needs reevaluation? Yes, it does sound weird, but on the other hand WES evaluations of foreign degrees are valid for 5 years only, and there must be a reason for that. I would contact WES and ask them about that, you're probably not the very first one in this situation.

Thanks. Will try to figure it out.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Was your canadian university an accredited one. Did you manage to get its reg # for the EE profile ? May be they have some issues with the university.

EE already gave me the additional points for having a Canadian degree.

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi Folks,

I'd like to check the possibilities of getting HCP Ontario- NOI with CRS 402 with NOC 4011 (University professor & Lecturers)?
Is anybody here received NOI for the same recently?

Thanking you in anticipation!
Hi .. I have the same score but my noc is 4032.. we have to wait and see.. let's hope for the best.. check oinp immitracker .. they sent notifications to to teachers and professors but not as much as IT people.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi .. I have the same score but my noc is 4032.. we have to wait and see.. let's hope for the best.. check oinp immitracker .. they sent notifications to to teachers and professors but not as much as IT people.
Thanks for keeping my hope alive!
From this forum i get to know that they will send the NOI if CRS is 400 or above regardless to NOC code.
Though i completely agree at IT people are in great demand in OINP
Lets hope for the best & all the best to all are in waiting....

Swavidha

Mar 10, 2016
I worked in Canada for some duration and moved to India recently, hence I selected 'CEC' category under HCP during OINP submission.

** OINP profile creation and submission date : 13Nov2017, since then status is 'Submitted'?!?

Does anybody's application picked with HCP-CEC category under OINP? If so, what is the process time.

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
same here. submitted on november 4th . still in "submitted" status. any idea when they will start assesment?
Got the same response over phone and email. "Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory."

dakadaka

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know what happened to Masters Graduate Stream applications from October 2017?
Any forum or thread for Oct 2017 Masters Stream applicants news will be appreciated

cartoon

Jan 9, 2018
Is there anything like priority of applications with a better score over low score applications while assesment after ITA? Also, it would be a great help if someone would advise about their tumeline after ITA.

Thanks! :)

ermaharaja

May 8, 2017
I have received an email from OINP requesting for employment reference letters which says it should include my job responsibilities. Unfortunately my 2 and 3rd companies doesn't have the responsibilities included in the offer letter. Is it mandatory to provide the job responsibilities? I am afraid I might not be able to get the details from my employer.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I have received an email from OINP requesting for employment reference letters which says it should include my job responsibilities. Unfortunately my 2 and 3rd companies doesn't have the responsibilities included in the offer letter. Is it mandatory to provide the job responsibilities? I am afraid I might not be able to get the details from my employer.

In my case job responsibilities were included in personal recommendation letters, not in the employment reference letters, which were quite generic (job title, dates, company name, etc.). Maybe that could be a hint for you.

Reactions: ermaharaja

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I received a Nomination recently from Ontario and now I have sufficient points to receive an ITA in the next draw hopefully. My Question is, can I apply for Police clearance and and medical in advance (Just to save my time later)? If yes, can anyone help me out with links where I can apply for the same in India?

Appreciate the help! :)
Congratulations !!!

Yes, you can apply for PCC but I believe there are certain hospitals which asks for your invitation letter.

As you may knew, CIC will accept PCC from our passport office.
Login to http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink and schedule for an appointment. You will receive your PCC by 20 days max.

With regards to Medicals, use the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx and know the hospital which does medicals for cic.
Book an appointment and proceed.