AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I have received an email from OINP requesting for employment reference letters which says it should include my job responsibilities. Unfortunately my 2 and 3rd companies doesn't have the responsibilities included in the offer letter. Is it mandatory to provide the job responsibilities? I am afraid I might not be able to get the details from my employer.
I believe your previous employers would have already provided experience letter. You can append that with an affidavit from your colleague.

You can ask your previous colleague to write an affidavit for you and write an LOE stating that "since my previous employer couldn't furnish the letter, am submitting affidavit from my colleague". If possible, attach her/his ID card with the affidavit.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for keeping my hope alive!
From this forum i get to know that they will send the NOI if CRS is 400 or above regardless to NOC code.
Though i completely agree at IT people are in great demand in OINP
Lets hope for the best & all the best to all are in waiting....
Hi .. I have the same score but my noc is 4032.. we have to wait and see.. let's hope for the best.. check oinp immitracker .. they sent notifications to to teachers and professors but not as much as IT people.
OINP sending NOI doesn't based on NOC's. It's purely CRS.

They have a script which sends an NOI to the candidates with CRS>= 400 irrespective of the NOC.
You will receive NOI as soon as they opened the quotas for 2018.

PNP's does threw some surprises in targeting certain NOC's but it won't stop them sending NOI's to candidates who met minimum criteria :)

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
@JingleBells hi...hope you dng good...i have a doubt..do they ask for additional documents after DIP..thank you. Nd how many days it takes for nomination after DIP..

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All, submitted OINP application on 5th November and was still in submitted stage till yesterday, what do you think are the timelines and should we write to them for further information as has not moved at all

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Guys please help, I have a question about work history across EE profile and Ontario E-portal profile.

In EE profile I want to claim my current job only +4 years, but in Ontario E-portal guide it shows that I have to fill the past 10 years.

So I have the official docs for my current job only not for all jobs that I had in the last 10 years, could this impact my application? or the past 10 years of work history are just for referencing and they are going to base my application on my current job experience docs ?

Thank you

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi All, submitted OINP application on 5th November and was still in submitted stage till yesterday, what do you think are the timelines and should we write to them for further information as has not moved at all
My opinion is that you don't have timeline apart from date submission.

You can inscribe, "I have submitted my application on 5th Nov. Though it has passed 60 day processing time, my file hasn't moved to subsequent stages. Please let me know, the reason for the delay and also if you need additional documents for processing my application"

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

Guys please help, I have a question about work history across EE profile and Ontario E-portal profile.

In EE profile I want to claim my current job only +4 years, but in Ontario E-portal guide it shows that I have to fill the past 10 years.

So I have the official docs for my current job only not for all jobs that I had in the last 10 years, could this impact my application? or the past 10 years of work history are just for referencing and they are going to base my application on my current job experience docs ?

Thank you
You are right on the second point. They just used that as a reference.

In theory, you have claimed your maximum points for work experience if you get past 3+ years. Hence, it is suffice to mention work history for which you can acquire documents. The rest shall fall under "personal history".

Reactions: SHABAM

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all,

I need an advice ... my EE CRS will come down -5 and FSWP score will reduce to 66 ( below 67) due to my upcoming birthdate on 24th of this month. My wife has cleared her IELTS exam on 19th Jan providing points of +8 in CRS and +5 in FSWP thereby making it eligible in both scenarios. But the hard copy of her IELTS is still awaited. My OINP application is in assessment stage. What could be the precautionary step to avoid any delay.

Thanks in advance

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi all,

I need an advice ... my EE CRS will come down -5 and FSWP score will reduce to 66 ( below 67) due to my upcoming birthdate on 24th of this month. My wife has cleared her IELTS exam on 19th Jan providing points of +8 in CRS and +5 in FSWP thereby making it eligible in both scenarios. But the hard copy of her IELTS is still awaited. My OINP application is in assessment stage. What could be the precautionary step to avoid any delay.

Thanks in advance
No worries.

You will receive your hard copy in a week or two at max.
You can append to the application when it arrives. ADR will have 30 days waiting time.
Also change in information has to be reported to OINP.

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
My opinion is that you don't have timeline apart from date submission.

You can inscribe, "I have submitted my application on 5th Nov. Though it has passed 60 day processing time, my file hasn't moved to subsequent stages. Please let me know, the reason for the delay and also if you need additional documents for processing my application"
Thank you. Will do

Reactions: sundar17feb99

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
OINP sending NOI doesn't based on NOC's. It's purely CRS.

They have a script which sends an NOI to the candidates with CRS>= 400 irrespective of the NOC.
You will receive NOI as soon as they opened the quotas for 2018.

PNP's does threw some surprises in targeting certain NOC's but it won't stop them sending NOI's to candidates who met minimum criteria :)
Thank you so much for the clarification. Good Luck to everyone who is waiting..

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks in advance
Wait till the 23rd. Hopefully you should receive the ielts result in mail by then. If not, you can always estimate your ielts ref number.
Do not let your profile become ineligable as this will require you to recreate your profile in EE, then request OINP to transfer your NOI to the new profile. Its a lengthy pricess and will delay your nomination.
Best of luck

vstashi

Jan 20, 2018
Hi All,
I received NOI on 30th June 2017.
CRS:383
I submitted my application on November 15th.
The status is still 'Submitted'. Hence it already crossed 60day deadline.

Can you please answer/help on my below queries.Your valuable time and patience appreciated.

1.Do i need to check with OINP on my file status?If so, please let me know on which contact number i can reach them/or email address to which i can write to them.Or am i advised to wait for some more time.

2.Another query is that , how will the OINP body verify with the settlement funds proofs that we have submitted.Will they check with the respective banks?Or will they again ask us for the latest bank statement in order to confirm if the POF amount is being maintained till date or not.

3.During which stage , will they verify the POF settlement funds? (Assessment or DIP?)

3.Also, I have removed a part of POF amount (around 1500 cad) in these 2 months, assuming my profile is not into assessment yet and hence there would be no problem.Now am worried if my profile is already being assessed by the official without changing the status from 'Submitted'(as some claimed to happen in their case, where status is not changed but the assessment was going on) and if they have enquired with the bank on my latest bank statements.
However, i have now accustomed and am again maintaining the required POF fund amount from 3 days.

My question is, if this will have any negative impact on my profile assessment? Even though, if the OINP official finds that the POF amount has not been maintained when enquiring with the bank, will they ask us for any ADR and give the applicant a chance? or will this simply have a negative impact on the file?

adolfbuddha

Sep 28, 2017
I have applied for oinp in nov I receive adr they want me to submit bank statement where my salary credited , IT returns , and 5 years pay slips but I receive salary in hand what should I do I do not have bank statement and IT returns plz help guys