OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Reactions: hahaHHH

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.
So basically they mean to say their quota for 2017 is met and submitted nominations like ours will be given away in their respective 30 to 60 days time period i.e around mid to end jan 2018?? Am i missing on some thing??

Faith0zel

Nov 22, 2017
My NOI has officially expired. Wow, unfortunately I missed the Nov. 2nd opening of the HCP. Where do I go from here? Disappointed that all streams are closed. I guess I will have to create a new profile come Jan 1st, 2018.

Last edited:

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think this is rather positive for Nov applications as they will now focus on completing their 2017backlog which isnt huge and therefore We can expect a response in early Jan.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
So basically they mean to say their quota for 2017 is met and submitted nominations like ours will be given away in their respective 30 to 60 days time period i.e around mid to end jan 2018?? Am i missing on some thing??
Exactly. Even if your application is approved before that, you´ll have to wait 2018 quota to be released to receive your nomination. That happened late january this year.

My NOI has officially experienced. Wow, unfortunately I missed the Nov. 2nd opening of the HCP. Where do I go from here? Disappointed that all streams are closed. I guess I will have to create a new profile come Jan 1st, 2018.
Well, nothing to do for now but get ready for 2018. Canadian immigration is a first come, first serve basis, unfortunately. I´m used to even more fierce competition here, since you have to attend public competition bids to apply for public sector jobs (which pay much better than the private sector in most cities). Get ready for next year, and good luck!

Reactions: Lala1234 and Jalolo

Faith0zel

Nov 22, 2017
Exactly. Even if your application is approved before that, you´ll have to wait 2018 quota to be released to receive your nomination. That happened late january this year.

Well, nothing to do for now but get ready for 2018. Canadian immigration is a first come, first serve basis, unfortunately. I´m used to even more fierce competition here, since you have to attend public competition bids to apply for public sector jobs (which pay much better than the private sector in most cities). Get ready for next year, and good luck!
That's true. I know exactly what you mean with Gov Jobs

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

It means that we can sit back, relax, and enjoy the upcoming Christmas and new year holiday without anymore stress!

See you in 2018, my dear 600 pts and ITA :D

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
My NOI has officially expired. Wow, unfortunately I missed the Nov. 2nd opening of the HCP. Where do I go from here? Disappointed that all streams are closed. I guess I will have to create a new profile come Jan 1st, 2018.
Hello, I just checked that registration is not greyed out.
Try to submit the application.

Reactions: Lala1234

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hello, I just checked that registration is not greyed out.
Try to submit the application.
HCP registration is not grayed out for you? It is for me. But the rest of the streams, other than the Master's and PhD graduates, are still open:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing
Welcome to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing Portal.

The OINP is now accepting online applications for all streams:

• Entrepreneur Stream*
  • Corporate Stream
  • Employer Job Offer: Foreign Workers Stream
  • Employer Job Offer: International Students Stream
  • Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
  • Ontario's Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
  • Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
  • Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
  • Masters Graduate Stream
  • PhD Graduate Stream
* Before you can submit an application under the Entrepreneur Stream, you must complete an Expression of Interest and be invited to apply.

All applications to the OINP must be submitted online using the e-Filing Portal.

JOB OFFER

Employer Job Offer: Foreign Workers Stream

Employer Job Offer: International Students Stream

Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream

HUMAN CAPITAL

Ontario's Express Entry French-Speaking
Skilled Workers Stream

Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream

Masters Graduates Stream

PhD Graduates Stream

BUSINESS