+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing great. Wanted to know from the wise how much time are we anticipating for the nomination here. realisticaly by end of the year?

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is this just a speculation OINP ITAs will be processed slower than direct ones?
Whats the average time from ITA to PR for OINP profiles in 2017?

PS:
I believe it is much faster than earlier years, when it took more than a year.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing great. Wanted to know from the wise how much time are we anticipating for the nomination here. realisticaly by end of the year?
Official OINP timeline is 30-60 days, Immitracker average is 59 days from AOR to nomination. But I saw applications as fast as 9 days. I myself em expecting a 45 day timeline for myself at this stage. However, if nomination quota is depleted by then, we'll probably be nominated with 2018 quota and that might only happen by late January.

Is this just a speculation OINP ITAs will be processed slower than direct ones?
Whats the average time from ITA to PR for OINP profiles in 2017?

PS:
I believe it is much faster than earlier years, when it took more than a year.
According to Immitacker, OINP PNP average processing time was 189 days from AOR to PPR in 2017 (I filtered the cases manually). PNPs do have a slower processing timeline than FSW, FST and even CEC. Still faster than paper PNP and Quebec though.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Application submitted 19 november. NOI 2 november. Status submitted. Fingers crossed :)
You are the first person I´ve seen who received a NOI november 2nd. Was it HCP? What´s your NOC and CRS?

Just curious to know if they´re still issuing NOIs to targeted occupations under 400.

Good luck!

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
You are the first person I´ve seen who received a NOI november 2nd. Was it HCP? What´s your NOC and CRS?

Just curious to know if they´re still issuing NOIs to targeted occupations under 400.

Good luck!
Good point, it s under french speaking skilled worker stream. I am from the belief that processing time is the same under fssw and hcp hence my contribution to this thread

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Good point, it s under french speaking skilled worker stream. I am from the belief that processing time is the same under fssw and hcp hence my contribution to this thread
Oh nice, that´s good to know. Just saying that because a lot of friends and acquintances are desperately asking me if Ontario is still issuing HCP NOIs.

I do also speak French, but still learning. Far from OINP required levels. If I had NCLC 7, I wouldn´t be even be bothering towards OINP, since I´d be able to reach 450+ CRS (since I already got CLB 9+ for English).

Vous êtes bienvenue ici comment quelqu´un d´autre. Bonne chance, et que nous nous recontrous tous en Ontario l´année prochaine!

Taparany

Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

CRS Score - 309
NOI Received - June 30, 2017
OINP Application Submitted - November 4th 2017

Currently it is in the Submitted status

Kallisdude

Sep 29, 2017
NOC Code......
profile recreated : june 15
CRS score 370
NOI received : June 30
OINP application submitted November 4
What is you noc
I have score 381 I am waiting for noi from Ontario my noc is 2173 and I submitted my Expressentry profile on 1 sep 2017 what do usuggest

Kallisdude

Sep 29, 2017
NOC Code......
hello,everyone! I submitted my application to the OINP yesterday. In the application I did not provide work contracts because the notary office do not accept my application for notarization of them. Instead, I provide a letter of explanation and a reference letter from my superviser. And the questions are:
a:Should I be safe in this situation?
B: If documents are deemed insuffcient,will the OINP asks me for additional documents or they just simply reject my application.
Thank in advance
What is your score and NOC . I have 381 and NOC 2173software engineer .kindly suggest