+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, @JingleBells,@samir2015

I am in DIP since 23rd August, Received PFL on Sep 29th and responded to it on 11th October - Since then no updates,
My status never got changed since 23rd August other than DIP..expecting some feedback Today or Tomorrow,

Who are all in DIP after PFL? praying for a good news to everyone here..

Hi @sandominic

Did you call up OINP recently to check with them, when status would be changed?
When i had called on 2nd nov, just a few hours before their update of accepting new applications, the kind officer informed me that they shall be making a decision within 30 days of receiving the PFL reply. If we go by what he had said, your nomination will be issued any day now.

Let us know if you had any communication with OINP

All the best. Praying for all those that have been waiting well over 3 months now.

Last edited:

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi @sandominic

Did you call up OINP recently to check with them, when status would be changed?
When i had called on 2nd nov, just a few hours before their update of accepting new applications, the kind officer informed me that they shall be making a decision within 30 days of receiving the PFL reply. If we go by what he had said, your nomination will be issued any day now.

Let us know if you had any communication with OINP

All the best. Praying for all those that have been waiting well over 3 months now.
Hello Mate,

No i just emailed them four days back and i got a very formal reply that they yet to take a decision on my application

today i have received my nomination, i pray yours will be approved soon, Thanks

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Mate,

No i just emailed them four days back and i got a very formal reply that they yet to take a decision on my application

today i have received my nomination, i pray yours will be approved soon, Thanks
Great news bro , congratulations !
All that patience has paid off.:)

Good luck for post ita process
Thanks for your good wishes.
Eagerly waiting to hear good news.:rolleyes:

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hi, @samir2015, can you pls share your timeline? Have you received any ADR ? How long have you been in DIP status.

I submitted my PFL reply on 25th Oct and since then in awaiting information status.
I had also got PFL for bank statement during July last week. Got nominated on Aug and submitted e-apr in october. I wish the rest get the nomination soon. Its quite a long wait.

Reactions: JingleBells

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
i got nominated on 2 Nov and OINP sent me an email (Nomination Certificate) containing Purolator courier service's tracking number. However, when i enter it to track the status, it now shows Unable to deliver - receiver closed

anyone else faced this before ??

Reactions: Muhammad Faisal

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

nnedi

Feb 6, 2017
I have been in DIP since Sept and anytime i call or send mail, its always the same reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

No PLF, only ADR on August 18th, am surprise this is so old.

Hoping for the best.

vinnn

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
hello guys,

please help me with some queries
1. under OINP nomination, whats the CRS score they are picking up?
2. I have the CRS score of 415, which provinces I can apply? and when do they open their nomination programs?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have been in DIP since Sept and anytime i call or send mail, its always the same reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

No PLF, only ADR on August 18th, am surprise this is so old.

Hoping for the best.

HI @nnedi, when you call them, what response do you get?

I had called them after 90 days of my application submission date and they told me that if there is any additional documents required we will send you an email today itself. Within a few hours that same day I received a PFL. I replied to it the next day and since then have been waiting for a decision.

Maybe they send a PFL only when 90 days have crossed submission. When did you submit your application, has it been over 90 days?

If yes then in my opinion you should call them and specify that it has been over 90 days since your submission, how much longer it would take? And also that if there is any additional documents that you need to produce when can you expect an email from them. In fact you can also mention that now that they have accepted new applications after 2nd Nov what timeline would they adhere for old / previous applications, since they have not changed any processing times in their update issued on 8th Nov.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

The wait is very tough my friend, i know, going thru it myself, but hang in there, lets pray and hope we all get nominated very soon.

Good luck.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Hello Guys,

this is for all those who are still in DIP from a long time, I got a response yesterday and they said all the applications past normal time line are for PFL, although i have not got any letter yet so i asked them again, waiting for next ans now. Will update all.

P.S
Status DIP
Applied 10 july
DIP 2 Aug

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Guys,

this is for all those who are still in DIP from a long time, I got a response yesterday and they said all the applications past normal time line are for PFL, although i have not got any letter yet so i asked them again, waiting for next ans now. Will update all.

P.S
Status DIP
Applied 10 july
DIP 2 Aug
Hi @xxx21202 , thanks for sharing.
Did you speak to them on the phone?
Maybe you can call them up again @ the end of the week and ask them to send at least the PFL asap.
I know this waiting is really tough, am in the same boat. But let's all hope and pray, nomination is really speedy now. Amen.

Do keep us updated. Good luck