+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Yep, I sure will post updates when I get them. I hit the OINP updates page at least 10 times a day, manually and with an automated process that will email me about any changes.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

I also log in once a day to check if the HCP application link is still grayed out. In fact, I just logged in and see they are performing system maintenance. Let's pray hard that the system maintenance means they are going to make the system more robust to reopen and process our applications ...

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be unavailable until Monday, October 2nd, 2017 as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Important: Veuillez noter que le Portail de dépôt électronique du Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration sera indisponible jusqu'au lundi 2 octobre 2017 pour cause de maintenance du système. On demande aux clients dont la date limite de présentation de la demande est touchée par cette interruption du système de communiquer directement avec le programme à l'adresse : ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
This is my last chance to get to Canada...and I m actually at a very bad state both by my finances and my carrier.so praying really really hard that some miracle happens and we all able to register with OINP

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
This is my last chance to get to Canada...and I m actually at a very bad state both by my finances and my carrier.so praying really really hard that some miracle happens and we all able to register with OINP
We will pray hard and get there together, my friend! I am also in a bad state here, with large birthday related point loss coming up in February, as well as being in a funk career-wise here.

Reactions: JingleBells

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys
My CRS is 351
NOC 2147
I have created my EE , is there something needed in the EE so that Ontario do nomination to me ?
Did you mention "Ontario or Any Province" as your destination while creating EE? If yes then you have nothing more to do. You need to wait for OINP to issue NOI. Unfortunately issuing NOI is currently in pause. Check their website for updates.

Kindly note that OINP usually issues NOI to applicants having CRS 400 or above. However, they issued NOI to candidates having less than CRS 400 as well. So you still stand a chance when they resume sending NOI.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Good luck!

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I got pfl request last week.. I submitted the supporting documents and got acknowledgement receipt of the same.. Lets see when they take final decision.. What is the possibility of nomination after pfl

Fin_Fin

Jul 6, 2017
I replied to the Procedural Fairness Request and got AOR on 3Oct17. But still showing my status as Awaiting Information. Please advise what to do?