Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Guys.. I finally have an update.. after 60 days post submission I recieved the nomination from ontario just half an hour back..
My timeline

NOC 2171
CRS 358
Submitted 13th July
Assessment 22nd July
ADR 14th August
ADR submitted 21st August
DIP 23rd August

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I talked to them by pressing those choice on phone where there is an option to talk to operator after hearing to recording for a long time.
Would that be 0?

(Here in the US, you usually can press 0 to reach an operator or live person, so I'm wondering if that's the case in Canada too)

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
As far as I remember i pressed 2 followed by 0.
well the option for operator (number 0) is saying that' the mailbox is full and it cannot take anymore messages'. Weird. why are the calls going to mailbox on a weekday and that too in working hours :/
I selected the option for application status update where the recording says that ' it is taking longer than usual time to process an application'.

Have you tried calling them again recently?

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Did
well the option for operator (number 0) is saying that' the mailbox is full and it cannot take anymore messages'. Weird. why are the calls going to mailbox on a weekday and that too in working hours :/
I selected the option for application status update where the recording says that ' it is taking longer than usual time to process an application'.

Have you tried calling them again recently?
Didn't try again. Its strange that even the operator option states its full. I hope we get our nomination soon and the wait gets over.

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Did

Didn't try again. Its strange that even the operator option states its full. I hope we get our nomination soon and the wait gets over.
Well my luck is going really bad these days so maybe its just me who couldn't get any info through the call :D
It would be great if you could call them again and update here if they say anything new about the processing time.

Thanks

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
I have submitted oinp on 4 july and its in DIP and not approved yet. But i am moving to US this week on H1b so there's change in my employer and address, do i need to inform OINP as my status is not approved yet. If yes, then how can I communicate them. Please advise.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I have submitted oinp on 4 july and its in DIP and not approved yet. But i am moving to US this week on H1b so there's change in my employer and address, do i need to inform OINP as my status is not approved yet. If yes, then how can I communicate them. Please advise.
On their website, there's a section on change of information. I suggest you update them once everything is approved and set.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Guys an update:

I emailed to know the staus and got a response saying,

Your file in 2nd stage with investigator analyst.

No time frame was given. So all who have been in DIP i think this is the reason. I am expecting a verification call or email from them soon. Will update you all.

Chao !

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Guys an update:

I emailed to know the staus and got a response saying,

Your file in 2nd stage with investigator analyst.

No time frame was given. So all who have been in DIP i think this is the reason. I am expecting a verification call or email from them soon. Will update you all.

Chao !
i just send them mail as it has been 60 days of submission. wats ur timeline? did they reply u instantly??