Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Guys, who are still in DIP.. ...sit tight as our nomination is on the way! we all will get it sooner or later. Don't get anxious, don't loose hope ..just pray for it and relax. I am in the same boat as you all. hoping for best, fingers crossed. :D All the best to all of us :)

Reactions: tansha and CSFEB18

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Guys, who are still in DIP.. ...sit tight as our nomination is on the way! we all will get it sooner or later. Don't get anxious, don't loose hope ..just pray for it and relax. I am in the same boat as you all. hoping for best, fingers crossed. :D All the best to all of us :)
Can u share ur timeline

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
I got my nomination! I got an email from IRCC that I had a message. I logged in and there was my nomination to accept. Interestingly enough, the OINP application status is still showing DIP.
EE profile created: Jul 10
NOI: Jul 11
application submitted: Jul 25
request for additional docs: Aug 17
additional docs submitted: Aug 28
DIP: Aug 29
Nomination: Aug 30

Good luck to all that are still waiting. Hope you get your nominations in the next few days and we all get our ITAs in the next draw (hopefully next Wednesday Sept 6)
wow...
Congrats. all the best to you

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Hi,

Submitted 10 July
DIP 02 Aug

Early July applicant still in DIP....
That means i am not alone!! I read in another thread where the case worker forgot to update the case within the 60 Days timeline and when the user called them, then they updated the case to nominated after 60 days

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
That means i am not alone!! I read in another thread where the case worker forgot to update the case within the 60 Days timeline and when the user called them, then they updated the case to nominated after 60 days
so is it ok to send them a mail reminding the case??Since m in DIP for 3 weeks

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hey guys and gals, I received Nomination letter a few hours ago. Below is my full timeline with a bit of details.

NOI – 31/06/17;
Submitted – 06/07/17;
Assessment – 14/08/17;
DIP – 15/08/17;
Nomination – 25/08/17
Waiting for ITA
-----------------------
CRS before Nomination: 351
NOC: 2174
IELTS: L 7.0; R 6.5; W 7.0; S 7.5

My full OINP Application journey lasted 50 days. Despite of frustrating delay in Submitted stage it was all smooth at the end and I was never asked for any additional document. Thanks everyone for invaluable advices and support, see you all in Post-ITA threads and maybe even in Canada before Xmas ;)

Hi,

How much time does it take from nomination to receiving ITA... I just got my nomination today

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
I was in DIP since 20th July received my nomination on 31/08 .. waiting for ITA... How much time does ITA take?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

How much time does it take from nomination to receiving ITA... I just got my nomination today
That depends on when the draw is. Usually every other week. Since there was a draw last week, most probably your ITA will be next week. But we have seen where draws happen every week!

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
That depends on when the draw is. Usually every other week. Since there was a draw last week, most probably your ITA will be next week. But we have seen where draws happen every week!
OK, so its linked with the draw.. thanks for the info and all the best for the rest of the process.

Reactions: babyfreeverse