Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Does OINP requires salary slip/ pay stubs or it is sufficient to provide reference letter?
After initial application, do they need updated bank statements?

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
This question might have been answered before but I was not able to find it, so hmmm will I get an email from OINP once my status changes for assessment to DIP? (God knows when that will happen though my patience is wearing thin now)

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
@iamxty Have you ever applied for Canada PR before? I applied in paper based FSW in 2011 but my application was returned due to CAP reached on my occupation back then. It was never processed but Surprisingly still they have mentioned UCI & application number on the returned application package. Should I mention it in my current PR application?
Mine was the same case....but i was told that it came back due to cap reach in 2014....we were not given any no or anything else....
And i answered as 'no' for the question saying you ever applied for pr

Do every returned file has UCI and application no????

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
This question might have been answered before but I was not able to find it, so hmmm will I get an email from OINP once my status changes for assessment to DIP? (God knows when that will happen though my patience is wearing thin now)
No you won't. You will only receive an email from cic when you change from DIP to Nominated. Assessment to DIP has no email.

Reactions: Jtahir

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Does OINP requires salary slip/ pay stubs or it is sufficient to provide reference letter?
I provided almost everything I had. Income tax returns, performance appraisals, etc. I personally thought it just made it more clear for them.

After nomination, you will need updated bank statements for eAPR.

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Payslips are not mandatory...but it is always the best proof of ur employement period.
If you do not have patslips you can get form 16 from your organisation also.

For updated bank statements....OINP may/may not ask for producing after initial application depending on the evidence you provided for your experience.

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
Finally nominated! Thanks everyone for all the help esp anwar, iamxty and wanderingmind - and billhyatt!

CRS 386
NOC 0213
Ontario NOI received: Jun 29, 2017
Submission and AOR: July 18, 2017
Assessment: July 26, 2017
DIP: August 15, 2017
Nominated: August 22, 2017

I've accepted on the cic website but scores will need up to 24hrs to +600pts right?
wow..congrats!

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
Sure! Let's keep in touch! :)

OINP is like our OJT to CIC :cool:
This is the advantage we got from non-PNPs as we already experienced that crazy long wait, we've pulled our hairs, bit our nails (thanks God, my nails can grow fast! :D), constantly checking OINP site that led to sleepless nights, all these in 3-6 weeks, lol. :eek:o_O
loool..
i agree, the wait is really crazy. I am still in DIP and I know how nervous I am everyday. God help us all..

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
loool..
i agree, the wait is really crazy. I am still in DIP and I know how nervous I am everyday. God help us all..
Brace yourself, nomination is on your way! :)

Reactions: canadian.dreamer

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Mine was the same case....but i was told that it came back due to cap reach in 2014....we were not given any no or anything else....
And i answered as 'no' for the question saying you ever applied for pr

Do every returned file has UCI and application no????
In 2014 it was too Paper based. Did you received your application package back? UCI number was written with red pen in my application in UCI column and application number with lead pencil on the top right corner. At least in 2011 every one get back application package with these numbers.

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
co
I got the nomination yesterday. My timeline:

CRS: 407
NOC: 2161
NOI: 19-May
Submitted: 27-July
Assessment: 28-July
DIP: 31-Jul
Nomination: 22-Aug
wows..congrats! this seems like your processing was real quick. I submitted 28-July and only got to DIP 2days ago..

All the best! and praying we also get favoured quickly.

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
In 2014 it was too Paper based. Did you received your application package back? UCI number was written with red pen in my application in UCI column and application number with lead pencil on the top right corner. At least in 2011 every one get back application package with these numbers.
No Anwar.... We submitted all the documents to an immigration agency here...but after a month we got a call from their side that our application is back due to cap reach.....it was a yellow coloured envelop....no number was written above except 'returned file' and it seems the agent himself had written over it..... We dint questioned hum further because we really felt low