+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hey everyone please help me.
yesterday i got a request from oinp, after being in assessment since 27th july.
oinp has asked for ECA authorization, but the same has already been done. i attached acknowledgment receipt with my application, and WES also confirmed that the report has been delivered to OINP. what should be done in this case????????????

my report is as per my maiden name so i have also attached affidavit for name change as well.
You might have confirmation from WES in the form of email/reciept for authorization. Just attach that proof in your reply to ADR email from OINP.

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
The same happened to me yesterday.. recieved an ADR for working hours mention as two of my employers refused to mention it on company letterhead, instead they wrote "full time employee".. now looking for alternate options for this.
R u were in DIP when they request for additional documents.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
thank you so much anwar.. as per your guidance i have sent the receipt. i hope they will consider it and process our application. in cases like these, will sending receipt will suffice the purpose and they will consider??????

i mean it will not be required to order duplicate copy again??? and now how long will they take to respond

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
thank you so much anwar.. as per your guidance i have sent the receipt. i hope they will consider it and process our application. in cases like these, will sending receipt will suffice the purpose and they will consider??????

i mean it will not be required to order duplicate copy again??? and now how long will they take to respond
No, you do not have to do the same step again if you already had done it. Make sure you get the acknowledgment email to your reply. If not then email them again after a couple of days. AOR is important now a days as one application was rejected due to additional documents not received.

Reactions: richacanadapr17

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your hard copy of nomination will come within a week. When you get Nomination you can only claim points either for Nomination or siblings. So that is why your siblings points are subtracted from your total CRS.
Good to Know .. Thank you Anwar :)

I have one question if I may ask .. I got the point in CIC but my status did not change in One-Key .. is this something to worry about ?

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
No brother. You will get your nomination within this time frame.
Hi Anwar

Have one more query...hope u would be having some information regarding ECA

My brother is in canada on student visa and he applied for credential assessment on 30 june.
He studied from different universities....two of the universities sent transcripts diectly to WES(M.Tech and MBA).however,other two gave us the sealed envelope and i posted to WES by fedex.
But,the chaotic thing is wes updated status for one of them as 'not accepted' (foe post graduate diploma of one year) and on mailing them they replied that it is not in the format or somthing as required.

Moreover for that particular course,The university awarded all the student only two certificates as 'detail marks card of forst semester' and 'diploma-certificate-cum- detail-marks-card'.. With stamp and sign of controller of examination on forat sem card where as signature and stamp of Professor incharge on the second one.

We are really confused and now thinking to cancel that particular course from evaluation....is it possible???

If yes,then how??

And would it in any way affect my brother's file to apply for pr after completing work permit as he is an international student there in winnipeg????

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar

Have one more query...hope u would be having some information regarding ECA

My brother is in canada on student visa and he applied for credential assessment on 30 june.
He studied from different universities....two of the universities sent transcripts diectly to WES(M.Tech and MBA).however,other two gave us the sealed envelope and i posted to WES by fedex.
But,the chaotic thing is wes updated status for one of them as 'not accepted' (foe post graduate diploma of one year) and on mailing them they replied that it is not in the format or somthing as required.

Moreover for that particular course,The university awarded all the student only two certificates as 'detail marks card of forst semester' and 'diploma-certificate-cum- detail-marks-card'.. With stamp and sign of controller of examination on forat sem card where as signature and stamp of Professor incharge on the second one.

We are really confused and now thinking to cancel that particular course from evaluation....is it possible???

If yes,then how??

And would it in any way affect my brother's file to apply for pr after completing work permit as he is an international student there in winnipeg????
Thanks for asking question but I have no idea regarding WES. I did my ECA from PEBC. I am sure other members can help you. @imaxty , @Wandering Mind