+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
If you were working in a company they normally make a labor contract.You should have the labor contract and labor card with you. You can send the labor card copies and labor contract copies for the duration you are claiming the experience points for
Work permit has nothing to do with your VISA status. Whenever you start doing any job you sign a Labor contract. Send them Labor contract copy. That is your work permit. You can also download your work permit card from MOI website.
You can totally work under husband's visa in UAE. Almost all the companies prefer that since they dont have to spend on visa processing!

thanks for your help guys, to my dismay my employer is an education institution and somehow they say they are not under labor laws and they dont issue labor card.. i had provided already work contract, salary slips, reference letters in the format they requested. now i sent them LoE for my case... lets see what they will say,

if you have any other suggestions please share them

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
thanks for your help guys, to my dismay my employer is an education institution and somehow they say they are not under labor laws and they dont issue labor card.. i had provided already work contract, salary slips, reference letters in the format they requested. now i sent them LoE for my case... lets see what they will say,

If you can get your employer to send you this response by email, then you can send the same email as explanation why you cant get the required document. Explain the situation to your employer and say they wont be held accountable for anything and that you need this for canadian immigration.

Reactions: smalkawi

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I have been following this forum. We have just received the nomination. :) Thanks to all as I was constantly following this portal.

NOC: 2134
CRS: 406
NOI: 1st June, 2017
SUBMITTED status on OINP Portal: 27th July, 2017
ASSESSMENT: 28th July, 2017
DIP: 1st Aug, 2017
Approved: 8th Aug, 2017

No additional documents were ever asked.

Best of luck to all!
wow, that is smooth

Reactions: Bhookey

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey !

Just got the nomination mail from CIC. but I did not see it in my One-KEy ..

I already accepted it but still afraid of the status not being changed.
One question: Do we receive the physical nomination letter from Ontario? or only gets added to our profile? - Further, When my points were increased by the nomination points it seems they removed the 15 points for the relative - Anyone has the same issue?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
One question: Do we receive the physical nomination letter from Ontario? or only gets added to our profile? - Further, When my points were increased by the nomination points it seems they removed the 15 points for the relative - Anyone has the same issue?
Congratulations!! Yes you get a physical copy....should arrive soon by courier!

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!! Yes you get a physical copy....should arrive soon by courier!
Thank you, Mejaz !

I live in Kuwait and my Address is Kuwait Address .. Are they going to use DHL/UPS or by the country mail ?

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
hey everyone please help me.
yesterday i got a request from oinp, after being in assessment since 27th july.
oinp has asked for ECA authorization, but the same has already been done. i attached acknowledgment receipt with my application, and WES also confirmed that the report has been delivered to OINP. what should be done in this case????????????

my report is as per my maiden name so i have also attached affidavit for name change as well.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

Your company/institution might be in free zone, they do not come under labor laws.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Your hard copy of nomination will come within a week. When you get Nomination you can only claim points either for Nomination or siblings. So that is why your siblings points are subtracted from your total CRS.