+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, in my proxy's case, they were in Submitted stage for 39 days, but as another member observed, the following stages go by really quickly if this is the case.... Should be with yours too. I think they're prioritizing the older applications before they start with the late July to August applications. Good luck.
That's good to know. I hope all members get good news soon. Thanks

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks nshuman for your reply. Yours actually is a long wait. I hope to hear from them soon. So, as it is depending on some factors like NOC, CRS and Other factors, but for sure they will process and nominate all NOCs or justs the ones that they need and give priority? (My NOC: 2131, civil engineer, CRS: 406, Inland applicant)
As far as I know, everyone who submitted will get processed and (fingers crossed) nominated, maximum period of waiting is 2 months unless you missed anything OR forgot to share your ECA report with OINP. According to my previous observations, your application should be definitely NOT in low priority since you have CRS above 400. You should be in safe zone.
----------
Aaaaaaaand, I just moved to Assessment!

Last edited:

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
As far as I know, everyone who submitted will get processed and (fingers crossed) nominated, maximum period of waiting is 2 months unless you missed anything OR forgot to share your ECA report with OINP. According to my previous observations, your wait should be definitely NOT low priority since you have CRS above 400. You should be in safe zone.
----------
Your patience is finally paying off. I'm so happy to see that your status changed to 'assessment'. Hope you get the nomination this week itself. Wish you all the best :)

Reactions: nshuman

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Your patience is finally paying off. I'm so happy to see that your status changed to 'assessment'. Hope you get the nomination this week itself. Wish you all the best :)
Thank you so much! It's so encouraging to see all the people here support and help each other, it helped me stay positive all the time. I'm excited to have opportunity to live in the country with people like you guys ;) Happy August everyone!

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
As far as I know, everyone who submitted will get processed and (fingers crossed) nominated, maximum period of waiting is 2 months unless you missed anything OR forgot to share your ECA report with OINP. According to my previous observations, your application should be definitely NOT in low priority since you have CRS above 400. You should be in safe zone.
----------
Thanks for giving me the hope. Congrats on moving to assessment finally your wait is going to be gone. I hope you will be getting your nomination soon

Reactions: nshuman

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
let us know if you receive any email
So I received the email. They require recent bank statements from my parents showing transfer of funds.
Never thought they would require this, since i have highlighted the transfer in my bank statement that I provided :/
What about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: doneshbajaj82

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Guys...

Recieved a mail 4 ADR now...regarding my current position...they wanted # of hours to b stated ...although it was mentioned as " full time position" ...did it happen 2 anybody here b4?...is it sufficient to mention it as a full time position?
The same happened to me yesterday.. recieved an ADR for working hours mention as two of my employers refused to mention it on company letterhead, instead they wrote "full time employee".. now looking for alternate options for this.

Reactions: MEB

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
So I received the email. They require recent bank statements from my parents showing transfer of funds.
Never thought they would require this, since i have highlighted the transfer in my bank statement that I provided :/
What about you?
They do require this.. i submitted my application through an immigration lawyer. They specifically told me that if you are receiving money as gift from anyone you have to submit their bank statement showing that transaction along with the gift deed

Reactions: migena22

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
They do require this.. i submitted my application through an immigration lawyer. They specifically told me that if you are receiving money as gift from anyone you have to submit their bank statement showing that transaction along with the gift deed
I wasn't told so :( how old should the bank statement of my parents be? is it ok if i get it from the date of the transfer (13 July) till today?

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
I wasn't told so :( how old should the bank statement of my parents be? is it ok if i get it from the date of the transfer (13 July) till today?
Yes the one depicting the transaction should be enough..

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
The same happened to me yesterday.. recieved an ADR for working hours mention as two of my employers refused to mention it on company letterhead, instead they wrote "full time employee".. now looking for alternate options for this.
Keep me updated bro...with ur alternative option please

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Keep me updated bro...with ur alternative option please
Sure..I am going to consult with my immigration lawyer today and will post updates here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
What about you?
Yes, You are supposed to submit the document with your gift deed that How the funds are transferred. I attached wire transfer receipt with gift deed.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you so much! It's so encouraging to see all the people here support and help each other, it helped me stay positive all the time. I'm excited to have opportunity to live in the country with people like you guys ;) Happy August everyone!
Congrats man! Now you will change to DIP very soon. Might be in this week only as they already took their time in submitted status to assess your application. I hope next week you will get Nomination.

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, You are supposed to submit the document with your gift deed that How the funds are transferred. I attached wire transfer receipt with gift deed.
Thanks, will reply them tomorrow with the required docs :)