+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hello All ,

I need a small help with regards to proof of funds ,
my wife is the primary applicant and i am the dependent , however funds are in my account instead her.

So in such case - can you please guide me what can i do ??

>> Shall i transfer the amount in her account ?

Thanks
Dev
If you transfer the funds, you would also need to provide an affidavit saying the fund transferred is a gift and you don't need that money in return. Huge transactions like this will be caught immediately and need affidavit for it.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Mabrook! I think you would be familier with this greeting as u worked in KSA. :)
But of course, sadiq! ;) I will put my certificate in a frame. Oh dear, it costs $1500! :D

varunreddys

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

Can some one pls help me whether ONIP would ask for bank statement for fixed deposit or not .

I have submitted FD .

Bit worried about it.

Gotte

Jul 21, 2017
Hello All ,

I need a small help with regards to proof of funds ,
my wife is the primary applicant and i am the dependent , however funds are in my account instead her.

So in such case - can you please guide me what can i do ??

>> Shall i transfer the amount in her account ?

Thanks
Dev
Funds are allowed to be in the spouse's name as long as you write a letter confirming that your wife has full access to the funds. We did that and got nomination.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys my status changed to "waiting for information" but I haven't received any email where they require docs. Whats does this mean? I have submitted ECA duplicate report on 31st July, maybe they're waing for that? :/

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Guys my status changed to "waiting for information" but I haven't received any email where they require docs. Whats does this mean? I have submitted ECA duplicate report on 31st July, maybe they're waing for that? :/
Did you receive a confirmation of sending your ECA report? If yes, so they probably are going to ask you for other documents next week. The might change your status before sending you an email.

NELLY_D

Aug 10, 2017
I have the same issue. Waiting for an email

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Did you receive a confirmation of sending your ECA report? If yes, so they probably are going to ask you for other documents next week. The might change your status before sending you an email.
I just received this email from WES:
This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).
1. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT

But no confirmation from Ontario.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I just received this email from WES:
This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).
1. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT

But no confirmation from Ontario.
usually they are not sending AOR for that. It will be reflected in your status change to DIP once they will receive it.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
but how many days does it take for them to receive it?
It might be delivered with in a week, but your status will change when they will process your application with that duplicate ECA. I sent my ECA by mail and my status was changed after 3 days of delivering the mail.

Reactions: migena22