+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hi All,

Wanted to share this as I see a lot of people are in same boat as me.

NOC: 6211
App Submitted : 10th July
Assessment : 27 the July
DIP: 2 Aug
Till then no update.

And yes it is frustrating to keep on hanging.
Know what you mean. Keep thinking what I could have done wrong! o_O

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I am planning to send the change of information form to OINP because I found a stupid error on my application. One of my positions' title on the OINP is incorrect. On my reference Letter, it is Associate Systems Integrator but on my contracts, performance forms and salary increments it was up to 4 different titles! I had always put in Systems Integrator (even on my EE and resume) only because we have always been verbally referred to as that.

I hope I won't be rejected just because of this! might accuse me of misrepresentation!

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
I am planning to send the change of information form to OINP because I found a stupid error on my application. One of my positions' title on the OINP is incorrect. On my reference Letter, it is Associate Systems Integrator but on my contracts, performance forms and salary increments it was up to 4 different titles! I had always put in Systems Integrator (even on my EE and resume) only because we have always been verbally referred to as that.

I hope I won't be rejected just because of this! might accuse me of misrepresentation!
They don't check so minutely. They check yrs of experience and letter from HR for last 2 companies mostly. They did not even ask for letters from previous all employers.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
My time line:

EE Profile created:
28 April
NOI received: 29 June
File Submitted: 17 July
Assessment: 24 July
Current status: "DIP" - 11 August
NOC: 2171
CRS Points: 383
Strong Ties.

Reactions: anwar01

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi anwar

My CRS is 410 and i submitted my application under OINP on 28th july from India. Now i read a notification on cic saying that they have put a hold on additional registrations and also on sending new NOI's.
My concern is whether my application is under process because after submitting my file,i got an acknowledgement mail stating 'application submitted' and fee paid of CAD 1500.
I am really worried bcz i registered on 25th july at 1 pm according to indian time and the notification by cic on 25 july says they put on hold.

I hope u could assist me in my case

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi anwar

My CRS is 410 and i submitted my application under OINP on 28th july from India. Now i read a notification on cic saying that they have put a hold on additional registrations and also on sending new NOI's.
My concern is whether my application is under process because after submitting my file,i got an acknowledgement mail stating 'application submitted' and fee paid of CAD 1500.
I am really worried bcz i registered on 25th july at 1 pm according to indian time and the notification by cic on 25 july says they put on hold.

I hope u could assist me in my case
If you have submitted your application then you are in safe zone! This hold for new applications was applied on 25th July and after that nobody is able to register in the OINP portal. If you have already registered and submitted, your application will be processed.

Reactions: andyzpl

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

In my opinion, the designation is not much important but your job duties are. If your job duties matched with your NOC then you are good to go. Titles change with individual companies.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
If you have submitted your application then you are in safe zone! This hold for new applications was applied on 25th July and after that nobody is able to register in the OINP portal. If you have already registered and submitted, your application will be processed.
Thank u Anwar

My application was submitted successfully and i received their acknowledgment mail and receipt of payment online.

So it means everything is fine with my application,right??

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank u Anwar

My application was submitted successfully and i received their acknowledgment mail and receipt of payment online.

So it means everything is fine with my application,right??
Yes, it is. Now your waiting period is started which may prevails for another 4-6 weeks.

Reactions: Krisleen

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hello All ,

I need a small help with regards to proof of funds ,
my wife is the primary applicant and i am the dependent , however funds are in my account instead her.

So in such case - can you please guide me what can i do ??

>> Shall i transfer the amount in her account ?

Thanks
Dev

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Congrats to all who got the ITA in the last draw! Cheers to our friend @anwar01 for a nomination and ITA in just 2 days! All the wait has been worth it. To those still waiting, never lose hope, your files are being processed fairly and accordingly, and your time will come soon. Good luck to all. :)

PS: Sorry if I have not been seen lately but I will be back real soon.