+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
mine changed to assessment on 27th after submitting application on 22nd july.. but since then assessment only..what is the maximum time do they take to change the status to DIP..

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
They won't reject unless documents are incomplete. Moreover, NOI's are not randomly sent. They have a fixed number which they must be tracking. Also, they can ask for further documentation in any stage, assessment or in DIP.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
@Karnesh, Can you let me know which document is needed for spouse name change (after marriage) or only LOE is enough? Keeping in mind all of her educational documents bears her maiden name.
Document requirements
  • This documentation is requested if the applicant indicates having used another name (e.g., a maiden name).
  • The applicant must provide information and/or documentation on the use of this other name (e.g., a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change).
Source:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Also, Follow below link for Post-ITA Questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

Last edited:
Reactions: anwar01

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I guess many people after 12 are still in assessment.

My timelines :

EE Profile created: 20 June
NOI received: 29 June
File Submitted: 17 July
Assessment: 24 July
Current status: "Assessment"
NOC: 2173
CRS Points: 378

Reactions: babyfreeverse

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
FYI..! For all who're waiting for OINP-HCP to re-open. (Quota Updated)

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html
Wasn't processing time 60-90 days for HCP stream before? Going down to 30-60 days is good news for us. Does anyone have the prior number of nominations and prior update date? I should have taken a screenshot. Trying to get an idea of how many they have processed. I'm assuming the number of NOIs that have been issued did not exceed the remaining number of nominations.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Wasn't processing time 60-90 days for HCP stream before? Going down to 30-60 days is good news for us. Does anyone have the prior number of nominations and prior update date? I should have taken a screenshot. Trying to get an idea of how many they have processed. I'm assuming the number of NOIs that have been issued did not exceed the remaining number of nominations.
It had been 30-60 days before as well. The only reason I know this is because I put it on my calendar and put in the longest period for all (oinp, ita, post ita etc)

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Hi All,

Wanted to share this as I see a lot of people are in same boat as me.

NOC: 6211
App Submitted : 10th July
Assessment : 27 the July
DIP: 2 Aug
Till then no update.

And yes it is frustrating to keep on hanging.

Reactions: Jtahir

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nominations Remaining as on,
19th June - 2897
8th August-1994

Remaining Quota is for all streams and not only HCP.