Details:

CRS: 355
NOC: 0213
NOI received: 29 June
Submitted: 9 July

Reactions: anwar01

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I think they started few hours ago...the assessment for the 2nd week of July submitters....the next couple of weeks would be crutial for us here ..Good luck guys...

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Hello Friends,

My sibling created a profile, details are mentioned below -

CRS - 388
NOC -2174
July 10, 2017 - EE created.
July 17, 2017 - Modified profile by selecting Ontario as Intended province to live in.

No NOI yet. I would appreciate if somebody could answer following questions of mine -

1. Did anyone with NOC 2174 receive NOI yet?
2. Are NOI's sent every 15 days like EE draw or is it everyday?
3. How many NOI's per occupation?
4. Is there a cap of NOI's per NOC occupation?
5. Has OINP stopped issuing NOI's?

Thanks in advance.
1. Yes
2. Usually, Ontario sends NOI on Friday. But there is no consistent pattern like EE draws.
3. As per demand
4. I am not sure. May be it is something only OINP folks can answer
5. No. It hasn't . It just started issuing NOI's for CRS<400 on 29th June. So there is still time.

In this month alone, I have heard that ontario sent NOIs twice. So keep your hopes up :)

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO &amp; 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1. Yes
2. Usually, Ontario sends NOI on Friday. But there is no consistent pattern like EE draws.
3. As per demand
4. I am not sure. May be it is something only OINP folks can answer
5. No. It hasn't . It just started issuing NOI's for CRS<400 on 29th June. So there is still time.

In this month alone, I have heard that ontario sent NOIs twice. So keep your hopes up :)

Thanks for the reply sir. Your reply has given me lots of hope. :)
Have a nice day!

Reactions: nsrk

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
Hey everyone,
I need your help. I am going to register on the e-filling portal for human capital stream and I would probably take the whole 14 days to prepare my documents. My question is that if the program has reached its intake limit during these 14 days and the new registrations are closed, can I complete the application that I started or my information will be lost as long as I didn't submit the application? ANybody knows plz help

Thanks a lot

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey everyone,
I need your help. I am going to register on the e-filling portal for human capital stream and I would probably take the whole 14 days to prepare my documents. My question is that if the program has reached its intake limit during these 14 days and the new registrations are closed, can I complete the application that I started or my information will be lost as long as I didn't submit the application? ANybody knows plz help

Thanks a lot
Nobody knows it for sure but I think if HCP quota would be finished, you can not make registration for new profile as you can see in below paragraph taken from OINP page.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Important: Please note that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Masters Graduate Stream and PhD Graduate Stream have reached their registration intake limit. No additional registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.

It means due to quota limit Master graduate & PhD stream can not register for new profiles. I hope it would happen to HCP stream too once quota will be finished. Nobody knows about the active profiles that what would happen to them if HCP quota is finished before submission.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I think they started few hours ago...the assessment for the 2nd week of July submitters....the next couple of weeks would be crutial for us here ..Good luck guys...
It depends on individual cases, there are some candidates who submitted before 5th July are still in submitted status.

Reactions: JoFromAustralia

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
1. Yes
3. As per demand (Only ICT NOC specified for CRS less then 400, otherwise no preference of any specific NOC)
4. I am not sure. May be it is something only OINP folks can answer (There is no CAP specified according to NOC)
5. No. It hasn't . It just started issuing NOI's for CRS<400 on 29th June. So there is still time. (For ICT NOC less then 400 CRS, they issued NOI for the week of 26th June 2017 only. After that there is no news for NOI for said candidates)

In this month alone, I have heard that ontario sent NOIs twice (But to only candidate having CRS more then 400). So keep your hopes up :)
A little addition in red.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
It depends on individual cases, there are some candidates who submitted before 5th July are still in submitted status.
Correct ...but what I meant that before yesterday and the day before it ,the 2nd week of July submitters were mostly in the submitted stage. Now..there are several associated candidates that were moved to the assessment stage meaning they are already looking further than first week submitters finally.

I think delays on older submitters are individual cases that may depend on other factors like NOC internal concerns/quota , or some other dependencies happening in the background that are not visible to us ....

Last edited: